Not a complaint but a question. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not a complaint but a question.

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Whats up with the site tonight? I've seen this "no icon" thing before but its usually during peak hours and for a short duration..

Stuff getting updated?

No complaint, just curious. Just call me George.

Everything good now?
clear.gif

The smilies not showing up are pointing to links which are no longer valid. Everything should be cool from here on out (at least very soon).

Smilies in the shoutbox are showing a source url having a port # of 8454 (Which does not work)... Smilies in the smilie index are showing a source url having a port # of 1385 (Which works)... Why a port anyway? URL works fine without a port designation.

harmonkoz said:
Smilies in the shoutbox are showing a source url having a port # of 8454 (Which does not work)... Smilies in the smilie index are showing a source url having a port # of 1385 (Which works)... Why a port anyway? URL works fine without a port designation.

It used to be a straight URL for all smilies... not sure why that was changed.

The only reason I could see to do it that way would be if I had the images cached on a different box and only one public ip....

harmonkoz said:
The only reason I could see to do it that way would be if I had the images cached on a different box and only one public ip....

To my knowledge (although admittedly, I'm somewhat out of the loop nowadays), there is only one box...

Back
Top Bottom