not intended for smack but..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

not intended for smack but.....

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Well what is a Bill? I see a Buffalo on your helmet.. but isn't that the name of your city?

Actually, that picture on their helmet is of a Bison, not a buffalo. But the city is named buffalo....so where does a bison come into play on this one?

Ahhhh I know. It's the Buffalo Bisons. Where "bills" came from I am unaware.

I believe it came from Buffalo Bill Cody. If so, it has to rate as MUCH stupider than the Packers. For the record, I think naming a team after "the common worker" is great. Backs up the sense of tradition.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I thought they shipped cheese.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

btw the "CheeseHead" was invented by someone in Chicago,Illinois go figure ;)

I think the cheesehead hats are hilarious. I mean, c'mon, this is football, it's supposed to be fun. At the Colts' games every year they have a guy and his son running around painted blue wearing only boxer shorts and a blue afro wig. It is so silly but you can't deny his love for his team. I love it when people are so loyal to their team, even if they aren't finfans.

While the cheese hats are dumb looking, how many other teams have something that is uniquely associated to them?

With the exception of the recent Pizza Hut commericals, there are more companies that use the cheese hats in their ads. Feel the power of the cheese. :D

DrAstroZoom, your right. The name does represent a long tradition.

Speaking about team names. Would the Broncos then be considered the jackasses of the NFL?

Back
Top Bottom