Notice: Sigs and Avatars are turned off for a little while | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notice: Sigs and Avatars are turned off for a little while

my sig isnt showing up and in my personal options screen theres nothing to click on to edit my sig??? Wat can i do?

uggggggggggggggg this is pissing me offf so much!!!

****!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this include sigs as well???? The option is not there.

Yes, we have to make sure the site doesn't go down again and until the hoopla dies down, this is the best way to keep bandwidth manageable.

I won't be for long

The mods/admin turned off the sigs and avy's until the traffic on the site slows down. The avy's/sigs take the most time loading so they were the first to go. Don't worry, they'll be back shortly. :wink:

Sigs and avatars are turned off for a little while to save bandwidth during this busy time.

What the heck happened to my signature that included a picture and plea for Mora for coach in 07 ? People have all sort of photoshopped pictures asking for certian players (that are still in college and not pros) to be drafted and my request for a coach gets pulled and not even a PM explaining it ?

My sig is also gone, and I can do nothing on the User CP because the option is GONE.

Whats up?

Back
Top Bottom