Notice: Sigs and Avatars are turned off for a little while | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notice: Sigs and Avatars are turned off for a little while

What the heck happened to my signature that included a picture and plea for Mora for coach in 07 ? People have all sort of photoshopped pictures asking for certian players (that are still in college and not pros) to be drafted and my request for a coach gets pulled and not even a PM explaining it ?

Look around...besides Mods, Admins and paying members, do you see any sigs?

Check some of the threads already in this forum. The answer is already here :wink:

You have your sig Celtkin. The eagle, the lounge lizard thing, pofo mofo, Canes Heaven and a countdown.

Mine is gone.

I understand the need to make the site move faster...but why are some sigs still there and others not?

Lucky. No big deal, just curious. I had my clever Saban sig too fresh made.

BTW - Completely misread your post. I thought it said EVEN mods, admins. Sorry about that.

We have two choices...reduce bandwidth until this hoopla is over or have the site crash.

It won't be long :wink:

Thanks for the quick answer, I saw mine gone and saw a few others in post right above mine and just assumed it was something against my sig. No problem if it is just to speed things up until the rush is over.

If this site crashes...it would destroy 90% of what I do on the internet. I can't survive at the Yankees or Knicks forums I signed up for...not the same.

We appreciate the measures taken to make it so we can go on the site. When I woke up today with the news on ESPN, it took ages to get on FH to moan and complain.

We appreciate the measures taken to make it so we can go on the site. When I woke up today with the news on ESPN, it took ages to get on FH to moan and complain.

Imagine my surprise....I left my pants in the Admin forum

You guys stole my identity. Without my avatar, I am NOTHING!

...moreso.

Imagine my surprise....I left my pants in the Admin forum

:sidelol:

All I know is I was yelling at my computer, router, and cable modem. Each one received a stern lecture from me.

how do you change ur sig

something must have changed sense i've last tried to change my sig, or maybe i just forget..i hit private messages but then where do i go?

thanks,
matt

Back
Top Bottom