Now a Mock everyone can live with... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now a Mock everyone can live with...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
SB Nation has Miami trading out of the 1st with Jax for their 2nd-39th, 3rd-70th and 4th-115th. With two number twos Miami pick Anthony Richardson, T from Tenn. and Guard David Yankey from Stanford. Bam ! Oline problems solved!!!!

It just occur to me that the best draft scenerio is for the Dolphins to trade down or out of the first.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...l-mock-draft-teddy-bridgewater-johnny-manziel

great trade out for two poor scheme fit oline top 2 picks...:bricks:

I don't like the conservative approach to the draft, at least not this year. This team needs to many pieces at skill positions (LB, TE, a big bodied WR) to trade completely outside of the 1st round.

If anything trade up and get a stud o-linemen that you don't have to worry about. Don't trade down!

If anything trade up and get a stud o-linemen that you don't have to worry about. Don't trade down!

Miami only has one pick per round this time around, I wouldn't count on any day one trades from Hickey. If it is, I'd hate to see it result in an OL when all the draft gurus are talking about how deep the 2014 OL draft class is. If you want to trade up, go for the play makers such as Watkins, Evans, Ebron, Mack, Mosley, etc.

Ummm no....I wouldn't want either of those two guys....I like the trade, but not the picks

Lol draft nobody likes you mean

great trade out for two poor scheme fit oline top 2 picks...:bricks:

Not the picks but the trade itself makes sense, the draft is real deep and more holes could be filled. After JMart, I don't want anything to do with stanford's olineman, lol!

That would be a disaster. I wouldn't take Tiny Richardson in the 4th round and you're making him a starter. He's big and slow and doesn't fit the ZBS system. We put up with John Jerry for years and for our first O-lineman you want somebody bigger and slower and a worse fit. No thanks.

Not the picks but the trade itself makes sense, the draft is real deep and more holes could be filled. After JMart, I don't want anything to do with stanford's olineman, lol!

yankeys not a bad player he's just becomes less inteesting the further away from the los he gets...if miamis gonna try and get away with not great move athlete tackles they can't have slug guards too from a feet and balance and move aspect...

I really like the idea of trading out of our spot if Lewan, Mosley and Ebron are gone. I just question Zach Martins short arms as a right tackle and grabbing a guard in the first round just doesn't excite me. I don't like the picks that were chosen, but if we could grab some additional picks to use on a Moncrief, Freeman and Gaines in addition to a RT, G and ILB then I would be thrilled with that draft!

I'd rather hope a Qb falls to us at 19 like Bridgewater and have someone, Cleveland, trade up from 26 giving us a 2nd or a third in the process. Still be in the first round and then grab XSF, Shazier, or Moses and then us the new pick to add some more talent. If in the 3rd that early maybe a guy like Moncrief if he falls.

Hickey would be ridden out of town if he did that!

And you think people hated Ireland???

Whoa!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he meant to imply we would draft a QB at 19 but that someone wanting Bridgewater would be willing to trade up to 19 to get him. At least I hope that's what he meant.

Back
Top Bottom