Now a Mock everyone can live with... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now a Mock everyone can live with...

Good luck trading down in this draft....with a record number of underclassmen (100 plus?) declaring....it is a VERY VERY deep draft.

Doubt you'll see as much movement as most years.

doubt the jags do tht.
they are a team that needs more picks not less

Not the picks but the trade itself makes sense, the draft is real deep and more holes could be filled. After JMart, I don't want anything to do with stanford's olineman, lol!

I love how one player indicts an entire school. Guess we better stay away from any Florida, Colorado, and USC players; just off the top of my head. Guaranteed they'll end up murdering somebody, right?

Richardson in the 2nd round would be a disaster! Value for the trade is good but you have to come up with something better to start the draft

why get draft picks just to cut them? if they thought that there was value in a player later in that round they can initiate a trade down scenario with any team below them.

If anything trade up and get a stud o-linemen that you don't have to worry about. Don't trade down!

I dont agree with trading up but you got multiple thumbs down for at least doing for a olineman? This fan base is so clueless its sad. 58 reasons to forget every other position but Oline just doesnt do it for them.

Who's the equivalent of Jordan in this draft? Trade up for him see those thumbs turn around.

I dont agree with trading up but you got multiple thumbs down for at least doing for a olineman? This fan base is so clueless its sad. 58 reasons to forget every other position but Oline just doesnt do it for them.

Who's the equivalent of Jordan in this draft? Trade up for him see those thumbs turn around.

The team has more then one hole to fill on the line...Trading up to the point where the team could draft a Robinson and Matthews would require a King's ransom....very deep draft with potential starting lineman in all rounds....the value in a trade up makes little sense, but yes....clueless fanbase....

I would be fine with either Mosley or Martin at #19. If neither those are available then we trade down if possible and get more picks.

Back
Top Bottom