Now i no whats going on.

kingfin

Hammered
Reaction score
Saban wants to move down in the draft,because Ricky Williams is coming back. HB.Ronnie Brown,Carnell Williams,and Cedrick Benson are gunna be all good pro,s.Ricky Williams is 10 times better than all of them.So it telling me if we trade out of the #2 spot.RW is coming back.Saban will be stupid to let them 3 running backs pass.If we fail to trade down and not get Ronnie,C.Williams,or Benson and Ricky did,nt come back.Saban will be the rookie.

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
or he thinks the draft is deep with runningbacks that can be just as productive in Linnehans pass oriented offense as the big 3.

BocaHighQB

Scout Team
Reaction score
no, the draft is so deep, that we could get a potential pro-bowler in the 2nd-3rd rounds. Also Ricky weighs under 200 pounds and quit on the team before, don't think Saban really trusts him no matter what he says.

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
kingfin said:
Saban wants to move down in the draft,because Ricky Williams is coming back. HB.Ronnie Brown,Carnell Williams,and Cedrick Benson are gunna be all good pro,s.Ricky Williams is 10 times better than all of them.So it telling me if we trade out of the #2 spot.RW is coming back.Saban will be stupid to let them 3 running backs pass.If we fail to trade down and not get Ronnie,C.Williams,or Benson and Ricky did,nt come back.Saban will be the rookie.

It's funny. At first, I absolutely didn't care one way or the other if RW came back. Now I find myself hoping that he does. BUT, I seriously believe Saban will take a RB early whether Ricky comes back or not.

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
I would not let RW affect my plans if I were Saban and he knows that. He wants to trade down to get multiple picks. Quality players can come in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, remember the 2001 draft? LOADED with talent in the 2nd round! I would like Fason!

john00agent

tuna safe
Reaction score
kingfin said:
know you don't

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
You seriously think a pushing-30 whacky backy packing holistic astro-bodied patchy-bearded meditating moron is ten times better than any one of three of the highest touted running backs in a long time?

Top Bottom