Now Nobody Flip Out, Okay? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Nobody Flip Out, Okay?

I don't care if he gets more tackles than zach, as long as they are made before the player gets 5 to 10 yards down the field.

Zach makes a lot of tackles 6 - 7 yards downfield. And he missed a lot of tackles the past two years.

Channing Crowder plays in the backfield a lot and its ignorant to knock his instincts and football smarts.

Someone cited Thomas' 3.2 g.p.a.

Crowder has something like a 3.7 and won all academic honors.

If he can study his major during his "free time" I think he'd much rather study some film during his "free time"

We'll see. We'll just wait and see, but I've always wanted a big fast smart middle linebacker, not just a smart one.

He's wearing #52 now.

I never thought that Greenwood deserved to wear THAT number in THIS city.

South Florida said:
Zach makes a lot of tackles 6 - 7 yards downfield. And he missed a lot of tackles the past two years.

Channing Crowder plays in the backfield a lot and its ignorant to knock his instincts and football smarts.

If he can study his major during his "free time" I think he'd much rather study some film during his "free time"

We'll see. We'll just wait and see, but I've always wanted a big fast smart middle linebacker, not just a smart one.

good points. some people on this board are too ignorant to believe that anybody CAN be better than Zach

South Florida said:

if you talkin bout me saying im "ignorant" for knocking his instincts and football smarts, you dont know what your talkin bout. i never said anything bad about crowders instincts, just the fact that Zach has incredible instincts, and has better instincts than most people in the NFL, so if you think a 3rd round LB has better instincts then him, then your nuts. and your bringing in GPAs? are you serious? that has nothing to do with football smarts.

straight up, you guys are dreaming if you think Crowder will be better than Zach next year....dreeeammiinggg!

If he stays healthy then he will in one or two years, but not right away.

Was Zach ever mentioned as a 1st rounder when he came out?

Was anyone saying that?

I know he's had a sick sick season and I hope we run a 3-4 a lot this year so both can play, but I would start Crowder in our 4-3.

Its simply a matter of opinion, and its fun when your opinions turn to predictions and your predictions come true, so we all make one.

Nappy Roots said:
if you talkin bout me saying im "ignorant" for knocking his instincts and football smarts, you dont know what your talkin bout. i never said anything bad about crowders instincts, just the fact that Zach has incredible instincts, and has better instincts than most people in the NFL, so if you think a 3rd round LB has better instincts then him, then your nuts. and your bringing in GPAs? are you serious? that has nothing to do with football smarts.

straight up, you guys are dreaming if you think Crowder will be better than Zach next year....dreeeammiinggg!

not you, the guy who knocked me for saying that Crowder has the potential to be better. I was merely saying that he COULD be better than zach. whats so unealistic about that?????????????

I hope Crowder studies the game as much as Zach, that is the key not
how fast one is.

Back
Top Bottom