Now Players to Watch for on Defense?!? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Players to Watch for on Defense?!?

ChambersNBoston said:
you mean the guy Tony Bua JACKED UP when he was with the Rams last year? That Bryce Fisher?

hah he got hit so hard i dont think he even knows how to play the game of football anymore, so i dont think he'll stand out that much:tongue:

Chad Brown ILB NE.
Kendrell Bell ILB KC.
Bob Sanders S IND.
Philip Buchanon CB HOU.

M. Roth / C. Crowder / T. Daniels

Actually, our entire defense should be closely monitored. The only position I'm a little sceptical about is Safety. Jones is decent, but Tillman / Edwards / Bell / and Bua scare me when thinking about it. I only hope that with the additions on the DL, we can generate more pass rush, and in effect helping the secondary weaknesses....

PHINZ RULE!!!

ChambersNBoston said:
Chad Brown ILB NE.
Kendrell Bell ILB KC.
Bob Sanders S IND.
Philip Buchanon CB HOU.

4 deffinite possibilities i like it

FinsAreLife said:
hah he got hit so hard i dont think he even knows how to play the game of football anymore, so i dont think he'll stand out that much:tongue:

if you watched him play against the Jets.....after he finally recovered from the effects of that hit.....you wouldn't say that!!

He is a ferocious pass rusher who appeared to turn the corner late last year.......or maybe I just have a soft spot for him because it was the Jets that he dominated against. :D

ChambersNBoston said:
Chad Brown ILB NE.
Kendrell Bell ILB KC.
Bob Sanders S IND.
Philip Buchanon CB HOU.

Chad Brown is exactly the type of player that stars for the Patriots.

look out for the best safety to ever play football... Ed Reed

Man oh man, is it going to be a year. With Moss in Oakland, Coles in New York! The things I look at when determining who might play well is competition both on the other side of the ball (other teams offense) and who they practice against. I have a gut feeling due in part to Randy in Oakland look for Charles Woodson and Nnamdi Asomugha to be a stellar duo, with of course Woodson outplaying the kid because of age and this being a contract year. Look for Phillip Buchanon to ball, along with his teammate Dunta, and Jason Babin. Catch a Jets game and you’ll see Vilma and Robertson, doing their thing too. My list goes as so:

1. Channing Crowder (Zach will be replaced 06)
2. Travis Daniels (4 ints isn’t a stretch)
3. Tommie Harris
4. Ogun like somebody said
5. B. Barry will continue
6. DJ Williams
7. Ken Hamlin

And when the smoke clears Sean Taylor will emerge as one of the few big hitters, interceptors, and presence’s on defense our eyes have ever seen. Ed will always be better than he will though, and will go down as a great.

Back
Top Bottom