O-Gun | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Gun

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
I think we would make out great if we lose O-Gun,for one we will recieve a 1st and 3rd and not only that then we could presue Javon Kearse!Whats everbody think ?:) GO PHINS

heck no on kearse and his injuries can stay in tenn, if were gonna spend that money, might as well just do it on ogun.

But were also getting DRAFT PICKS that we NEED,and IMO O-gun had his big year he probably will not repeat that performance.GO PHINS

I am not sure about the 1 and 3, but they can get a 1 easy.

It depends on the tender they place on him.

Thats what we need,and Javon grant you when healthy is a heck of a rusher!!!GO PHINS

they will tender him at a 1 and a 3... but the money shouldnt be used toward kearse because we are going to have to get under the cap, then sign someone on the ofeensive line, as well as our rookies and maybe a veteran wide receiver or QB. plus, i think the titans will do everything to keep kears and he wants to stay there, so that deal should get done

If we get a 1st and 3rd for O-Gun then that gives us two #1s and two #3s. We could get a QB for the future a WR (Woods) for a solid #2 WR and use a package deal using an extra 3rd to move up into the 2nd round and get OL depth.

Originally posted by Zachspac54
Thats what we need,and Javon grant you when healthy is a heck of a rusher!!!GO PHINS

We're not signing Javon Kearse no matter what, and you can take that one to the bank.

I thought for sure somebody would give up a 1st for Ogun for sure, but a buddy told me whos goin to do that?? Whos goin to give up their first and then give up a big contract(which in fact is two players)...I said teams that are desperate for a pass rush. Falcons, bills, cards, bears, oak, etc well most of those teams pick pretty damn high to give up that first rounder...So I'm not so convinced this is goin to happen at all. Can anyone give me a good example of where he might go for this first/first and third???

it's definitely 1st/3rd, but it's too early to say who would do it... anywhere from the 10th pick on is possible... bills, texans, bears--it's too early to tell but there should be some interest, and if not from the top picks, teams lower in the draft may be interested. All depends on team need and who they think will be available at that pick. Teams were willing to give up a late 1st rounder for Gbaja biamilia and he was a pass rusher that only played 3rd downs, last season.

Not to mention, this draft has very very few decent defensive ends. It's a wide receiver heavy draft. SO if a team needs and end there wont be a better, younger, more enticing one on the market than ogunleye

it will be interesting to see if anyone bites and if the dolphins let him go
i think we should if someone bites since we cant really afford to match a big contract and the picks would be a huge help.

Let's see, Kearse has been injured more, had fewer sacks, and will cost more money that Ogun...sounds great! Let's sign him! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom