O-Gun | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Gun

Hold on...

If the Fins don't resign Ogun is because the amount of money it will take to resign him and what makes you think they will sign Kearse?

I have thought about the possiblity of that as well as the pick they have does not get them a real playmaker like O-Gun.

I'm sorry but I have to do this: When typing something about a player signing with the same team that he is currently on, or about anyone signing with any organization for which they currently work, they are "re-signing,'" with a hyphen in the word. Someone who is "resigning" is giving up a position of some sort.

So, when any of type that you want the Dolphins, or any other team for that matter, to "resign" a particular player, you are actually saying that you want them to remove that player from the team.

Again, sorry, but everyone keeps doing that and it's just getting really annoying.

i have been told thats what they are saying on sports radio they are looking for a pass rusher to play opp. smith in free agency

Kearse is a really good pass rusher, despite the injuries. But we wouldnt be able to afford him. And we dont really need him anyway.

Draft is not nearly as good this year as it was in recent years for DEs. Pollack if he declares is a mid rounder. Smith looks late top 10 and raw DE from USC, Udeze is climbing the charts.

it is sports radio so take it for granted but thats all i hear from my friend up there that they are going to take ogun, would be fine by me i think they pic 15 or so

Originally posted by stan marino
I thought for sure somebody would give up a 1st for Ogun for sure, but a buddy told me whos goin to do that?? Whos goin to give up their first and then give up a big contract

Did your buddy think that Peerless Price was going to net a 1st rounder last year? It's hard to tell this early who may do it but, teams like Washington, Cincinatti, Denver, Dallas, Minnesota, Chicago, and Seattle come to mind.

Alot of teams. Seattle especially cuz at that point it's either a raw player or a sure thing like O-Gun.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I doubt they are

Why not ? It is not like the Bengals don't have the cap space.. I could see this happening ..

With what M Lewis has done in just one season, I think M Brown now knows he has to spend $$$ to get to the next level ....

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom