O.J. McDuffie Says................ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O.J. McDuffie Says................

I love McDuffie. Aside from being a damn good football player, his attitude was always top notch, even now. Talk about a perfect fit for this offense if he was in his prime. Mr.First down in the slot with CC and D-Bo.

AJ Feeley.....heck, Jay Feely the kicker would've been a pro-bowl QB with that line up.

Prove to Bumstedt?

blingbling2334 said:
The point I'm trying to make is that Wanny isn't keeping Sage from playing. Sage is keeping Sage from playing. If he wants a second string job, prove it.
Wanny keeps any quarterback from dislodging Jay, because Jay blows Wanny better than Feeley or Rosenfells. Wanny will not allow a player he drafted/signed not to start because it makes Wanny look bad, see Jay Fiedler, Jamal Fletcher (finally gone) and Derrius Thompson. If you blow Wanny, you will have a job and that is the fact why this football team has not shown any competitive fire and/or killer instinct, it is Club Med, folks!!! I hope that this organization will soon have an entire clean-sweeped FO. For now, Dolfans have to put up with Bumstedt's crap. It sucks!!:confused:

I love McDuffie, one of my favorite all time fins. Plus he makes a very good point with Sage. I don't understand it either. :shakeno:

Personally I think Sage could be a good backup but not a starter. But if People are tellin OJ that Sage deserves a chance than maybe DW and RS should give him a chance. It wouldn't hurt anything to let him run the first team offense for a half in a preseason game. Feely needs work too but Fiedler knows the offense and probaley just needs a little time in preseason.

well remember kurt warner , he was second string that nobody wanted he didn't win the starting position , he got it cause green got hurt , the rest is history . some guys are better game players than practice players i say let sage gun it out in a couple of preseason games with the starters and see what gives , if he dosn't play well enough then well enough with him ...

BLITZKRIEG said:
Maybe we should give him the OC job??? :whip2:

There is no chance of S. Rosenfels beating out Feeley / Fiedler. He's simply not good enough. The guy looks like a career 3rd stringer to me...

PHINZ RULE!!! :p4e:
"Sage Rosenfels is a guy who we haven’t given up hope on by any means. It’s just that he falls into a difficult situation because he hasn’t played a lot." DAVE WANNSTEDT

Yeah no kidding Dave, I suppose you'll have to give him a chance for him to actually get any playing time huh? Our coach has to be in bottom five of IQ's in the league.

BlueFin said:
"Sage Rosenfels is a guy who we haven’t given up hope on by any means. It’s just that he falls into a difficult situation because he hasn’t played a lot." DAVE WANNSTEDT

Yeah no kidding Dave, I suppose you'll have to give him a chance for him to actually get any playing time huh? Our coach has to be in bottom five of IQ's in the league.

Maybe thats why the fins dont pay attention to Wonderlich scores.

we will see the Phins O be less conservative when we see our OL play better. As long as we cannot protect the QB consistently, Wanne will pull in the reins to avoid the TOs that kill us. Of course, this is all made possible by a D that kept us in all but the Titans game last year (though not sure what happened ag Philly when our O did score :confused: )

Back
Top Bottom