Oak traded buchannen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oak traded buchannen

One of them has to be one of their two almost identical 3rds this year.

Jaj said:
Wow that's a heftier price than I thought. Makes little sense for Houston to give up THAT much.

That does seem like a lot. Surtain for a 2nd is a steal, stop being cheap KC and give us that damn pick

I am guessing the reason Houston was willing to give so much was because Buchanon is only 24, he is still on his rookie contract for a few more years, and he fits their defense. What that said, KC just needs to give up the second.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that they prob traded there 2nd rounder and maybe one of the 3rd rounder.

I nailed the draft picks right on the spot :D

Who would you rather have, honestly, throw the money into the situation, and age. Who would you rather have.

I'll take Pat anyday of the week.

Phinsdude said:
Who would you rather have, honestly, throw the money into the situation, and age. Who would you rather have.

I'll take Pat anyday of the week.

Is there a doubt even? Maybe Andre Johnson put in a huge word for Buchanon.

I live in the Houston area. They won't cut Glenn this year. Buchanon will take Glenn's place once his decline becomes more pronounced. Remember they play in the same division with the Colts. They need three good corners.

This has to help us doesnt it? Pat is much better, granted he will cost a lot more and he is older but it seems like a 2nd rounder is more than fair at this point.

Its the $$$ Surtain wants that makes his value less- its not his talent.

DonShula84 said:
This has to help us doesnt it? Pat is much better, granted he will cost a lot more and he is older but it seems like a 2nd rounder is more than fair at this point.

It is fair, but it has always been fair. The situation between Buch and Surtain is different. Whoever signs Surtain has negotiate a blockbuster contract with him. Even though Surtain is still pretty young, he is a lot older then Buch. On the other hand Houston gets Buchanon's rookie contract for the next two years.

Maybe Arizona will give us their 2nd and a later round pick and KC can play their division opponents with a weak defensive backfield. Serves 'em right!

Back
Top Bottom