Oak traded buchannen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oak traded buchannen

Houston may look to trade down now and acquire some extra picks?

2nd and one of their 3rds according to ESPN.

Not sure if its a guess or confirmed or what.

Well seems to me that this is what happens near draft time. Some teams start pulling off stupid/desperate moves ala Houston. KC waited too long, IMO. I'm sure that Saban wasn't going to settle for less than a second rounder before this trade but this just reinforces PS's value, IMO...and this could trigger some undisciplined team to make a knee jerk reaction and offer us PS's fair value (or more) in a trade offer. KC may be forced to offer us more than just a second now if they really want to shore up that defense. heheh. :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: A 2nd AND a 3rd!!!

As far as I'm concerned KC can take their 4th and shove it where the sun don't shine. Buchanon cant even hold Pat's jockstrap. I dont care how young he is or how much money he makes. Ability wise he's not even in Pat's league. Hell it's not even the same sport!!

Dubfire said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: A 2nd AND a 3rd!!!

As far as I'm concerned KC can take their 4th and shove it where the sun don't shine. Buchanon cant even hold Pat's jockstrap. I dont care how young he is or how much money he makes. Ability wise he's not even in Pat's league. Hell it's not even the same sport!!

It doesn't really matter what you think. Teams are very cap conscious and Surtain costing so much lower's his trade value. Notice I did not say a 4th for Surtain is a good trade.

If you are basing it on pure ability, Surtain should now get us a 1st round pick. Unfortunately, like I have said, his salary demands lower his value considerably.

And Al Davis finds a way to screw the Chiefs...jack up the market for free agent corners well beyond what KC is willing (or able?) to pay.

Buchannon demaded a trade after last year, that is why the Raiders traded him. I don't think it has to do with his talent as much as it does with his attitude that he doesn't want to be a Raider anymore!

Sarcastro said:
It doesn't really matter what you think. Teams are very cap conscious and Surtain costing so much lower's his trade value. Notice I did not say a 4th for Surtain is a good trade.

Your name fits you Sarcastro. Let's face it. If Surtain wants a 7 year $49 million contract with a $12 million signing bonus, the $12 million is all thats guaranteed. He will not play the life of the contract.

A high 2nd and 3rd basically means the 29th pick overall, Indy's pick. So all in all, that is a bit pricey for Buchanon. I'm guessing the Raiders will trade back up into Round 1 now.

I don't know who the heck is going to play defense for the Raiders. Woodson is a bitter injury plagued moron and they have no one else worth a dang in their seocndary. They traded their best linebacker and top draft pick away and the D-line is old. They will not be able to stop anybody.

Back
Top Bottom