OBJ At Peace as #3 WR | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ At Peace as #3 WR

The people who thought that won't know what immolate means anyways...
good point.
330px-Self-immolation_of_Thich_Quang_Duc.jpg

You guys really think a 32 yr old wr, who multiple GMs around the league said, has lost a step, is gonna come in here and put up 1,000 yards or something.

It's hilarious to me, but I hope you guys are right. Maybe we do live in a game of Madden, where we can just go into edit mode and change his speed, acceleration and release stats.

Forget the fact that in 2022 Waddle had more yards than Odells had in four years. Or the fact that in 2023 Tyreek had almost 500 more yards in one season, than Odells had in four years & more touchdowns.

If Odell gets to 500 yards it would be amazing. I hope he does, but we drafted a dude, who, out of the box is better than Odell is right now.
It's about efficiency, not sheer volume when it comes to OBJ. No one expects 1k yards from him. And comparing his stats as a backup to Waddle or Hill as high-volume starters is lunacy.

Not what your op stated but...

What twitter account posted that?
Some random that clearly re-posted it from somewhere. But it took like a 2 seconds search on Twitter to find that.

Too my point, 1,000 yards or not, expectations for a guy who hasn't stayed healthy a full season once in the 2020's is a bit ****sure.

Twitter is inundated with blithering idiots. Those chuckleheads are proof of only their own idiocy.
Very true, but idiots also make up a large portion of the fanbase.

Were a tiny fraction of the fanbase on finheaven. Were wildly out-numbered by the idiots on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom