OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

Even with this, I don't see us dumping both drafted WRs unless they really stink it up. I see us keeping both because why blow not one but two picks while having a contract deal with Beckham in place?

The battle at the end of the WR room is between the Washington's and EZ with one being the odd man out.

I think that OBJ is a great fit. And I agree that he's a guy the defense has to account for. IMO that was something we needed last season. I just want Malik to get his opportunity. I think he will end up being a really good WR for us.

I'm also not worried about diva behavior. By all accounts he was a great locker room presence in Baltimore.
Signing OBJ puts EZ and Cracraft on notice, especially after drafting the Washingtons. Malik is a lock IMO, but hopefully, Tahj makes it too. It would be a significant risk to try to pass him through waivers IMO.
Waddle
Hill
OBJ
Malik
Berrios
Tahj
There's your 6 on the 53, barring injuries.

Do we have any safeties on the roster that can play other than Poyer and Holland?

Isn't it only like the rookie and Elijah Campbell behind them?
Yes. There are three rookies.

Safety is one of the positions I suspect they will address with X money. There is a PERFECT candidate out there to play Star in a 3-3-5 (aside from Ramsey, who I believe will play this a bit in 2024.)

I've mentioned him previously. Jamal Adams would be absolutely perfect in this defense. Yeah, he was banged up for a chunk of last year. Seattle is already (apparently) considering bringing him back. And he'd be cheap.

Signing OBJ puts EZ and Cracraft on notice, especially after drafting the Washingtons. Malik is a lock IMO, but hopefully, Tahj makes it too. It would be a significant risk to try to pass him through waivers IMO.
Waddle
Hill
OBJ
Malik
Berrios
Tahj
There's your 6 on the 53, barring injuries.
Anything is possible, but I really don’t think Tahj has a strong shot at making the 53. I think he was effectively drafted to be a preferred practice squad option.

We have the best receiver room in football and are already going to have to cut at least one WR who made the 53 last year. Tahj is a 5’9, 175 pound 7th round rookie who runs slower than 4.5.

Just really can’t see a scenario where he beats out two of Berrios, Ezukanma, and Cracraft.

Anything is possible, but I really don’t think Tahj has a strong shot at making the 53. I think he was effectively drafted to be a preferred practice squad option.

We have the best receiver room in football and are already going to have to cut at least one WR who made the 53 last year. Tahj is a 5’9, 175 pound 7th round rookie who runs slower than 4.5.

Just really can’t see a scenario where he beats out two of Berrios, Ezukanma, and Cracraft.
It should make for an interesting and competitive battle. I could see Cracraft beating out Berrios before I'd expect Tahj not to make it. River is the best blocking WR currently on the roster and it looked like the wide zone runs took a hit when he went down with an injury in the middle of the season or so.

We'll have his full attention...

I never understood why the personal relationships of players are such a topic of focus for so many people. I couldn't care less who they date or marry or whatever. Why is Kim Kardashian even famous anyway? She is not an actress, she is not a singer, she is not a fashion model is she? Her father was OJ's lawyer I guess. What is her actual claim to fame anyway? Bring hot, thanks to makeup and plastic surgery?

He wouldn't make it to the PS and then we'd never know. Who cares if any of those other 3 get poached. That's the reason Tahj makes the team.

He probably beats the other guys out regardless. The bar is not high.

I'd be shocked if both Washingtons aren't on the 53.

Happy Big Lebowski GIF
The Dude abides! I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowing he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.

Back
Top Bottom