OC Candidate Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OC Candidate Game

Last heard we were doing interviews this week...I've literally yet to hear any confirmed names that have been scheduled or already had their interviews

Little confused why we are taking our sweet time to at least bring people in UNLESS interviews are just a formality and we are going with someone already here

Last heard we were doing interviews this week...I've literally yet to hear any confirmed names that have been scheduled or already had their interviews

Little confused why we are taking our sweet time to at least bring people in UNLESS interviews are just a formality and we are going with someone already here
I think interviews are happening via video conferencing. Dolphins are keeping the whole process very tight-lipped for a change. Dolphins beat writers are not getting information because they're too busy writing stories about how terrible Tua is and that Dolphins fans should have no hope for the future of the franchise unless they somehow trade for Watson.

I think interviews are happening via video conferencing. Dolphins are keeping the whole process very tight-lipped for a change. Dolphins beat writers are not getting information because they're too busy writing stories about how terrible Tua is and that Dolphins fans should have no hope for the future of the franchise unless they somehow trade for Watson.

Yeah it's ironic how supposedly beat-writers have all these "sources" within the team telling them stuff about Tua but yet time and time national writers are the ones breaking big news about the Dolphins...

Even with zoom meetings, we haven't heard a single name confirmed so far.

Make you seriously wonder how much "inside" information local writers in Miami really have

Or, Miami has targeted 2-3 names for OC and all are on teams still in the playoffs. Or, they don't have to bring in a guy who's already in the building. Just two other possibilities.

Ken Dorsey

QB Coach, Buffalo

Positives: Look at how he has developed Josh Allen and fixed so many of his inefficiencies. He's young and would not be immediately sought after as a head coach, giving us a few years of continuity. Already has a connection to Miami.

Negatives: No play calling experience. Gotta wait till Buffalo is out of the playoffs to interview.

What’s the take on the Clemson oc?

I wouldn’t mind swinging for the fences but I don’t wanna outright train wreck either

What’s the take on the Clemson oc?

I wouldn’t mind swinging for the fences but I don’t wanna outright train wreck either

Apparently, it's being reported that he's staying...I guess depends if Ross' checkbook can persuade him otherwise

Back
Top Bottom