Offensively, I Wish Adam Gase Would.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensively, I Wish Adam Gase Would....

Honestly the zone blocking and spread offense is finesse. That is one reason this team is soft. Get under center and run some gap and power schemes and I would bet the results would be dramatically different. It would also help with play action if we ran something other than outside zone half waggle playaction passes. It’s so predictable

On madden Parker is actually good.
Hahahaha! Carroo’s “Mossing” of the Colts DB was a more impressive contested catch than anything Devante has done since his been here. I really believe that. He’s had some nice plays but never housed a DB like that. If that pass is to Parker it’s intercepted 97.89% of the time.

I wish...

Adam Gase studied more magic tricks and learns how to make himself disappear (permanently).

All the luck in the world to him in that endeavor.

Honestly the zone blocking and spread offense is finesse. That is one reason this team is soft. Get under center and run some gap and power schemes and I would bet the results would be dramatically different. It would also help with play action if we ran something other than outside zone half waggle playaction passes. It’s so predictable

That would be nice, but it's easier said than done. The gap scheme, down hill runs require offensive lineman who can mash guys off the football, especially on the interior. We aren't very strong up front and often times on the man vs man blocks guys are getting dominated at the LOS. It sucks, but you def have to get creative in the run game. I'd like to see more motion and movement prior to the snap. I feel like the defense isn't required to "think" the game, they can simply line up and tee off on guys.

i wish Gase would run when he should run and pass when he should pass

Im not even sure Gase takes in to account down and distance when he calls a play. Only see deep shots on third and short, never calls a qb sneak, constantly throws behind sticks. Doesnt take shots at chunk plays on second and short. Doesn't run with the lead on early downs..

He also has a mindset that his system is magic and players must conform to his system. He doesn't use players to their ability its terrible.
He made some comment about Danny going down really threw them for a loop. really Adam? The short possession guy running drag routes really had you confused?

Good points. I'll keep it simple. Stick to the running game. Gase had a lot of success in 2016 when Ajayi broke out and the team's identity looked to be a power running game. I think Gase scheme's the run pretty well, but I know he needs more talent at guard. I would love to see the Dolphins become an above average running team. To me, that means being better than league average on short-yardage runs and, specifically, when everyone know you need to run the ball to put the game away.

Year one, under Gase that was the team's identity and Miami went 10-6. I feel like the Dolphins haven't had an offensive identity since.

I wish Adam Gase would stop acting like the fanbase are a bunch of idiots. We see you. Actions speak louder than words.

I wish Adam Gase would...stick with the run when it's working and stop abandoning the ground attack so early.

When you look at our offense, our best way to move the football is go back to the 2016 philosophy. With Frank Gore he is a downhill back not an outside zone guy. Now the only run scheme that is consistently working is the inside split zone with the tight end blocking across the formation and making a natural cutback lane. It’s the play Drake scored on last week. Also where is the inside passing game from 10-20 yards? That is Tannehill’s bread and butter.

Gase needs a reality check. Yes the team has been decimated by injuries but the recent play calling has let down not only the players but his ability to run the team. If he doesn't give up the OC role at the least then I've lost confidence in him.

Back
Top Bottom