****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD**** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD****

nick1 said:
maybe the ball was still wet
yea im sure the dolphins made sure they got a wet ball from eirlier when it was raining and the steelers used the dry one :rolleyes:

bigmiamifan said:
That's the only fair thing to do. Gus was in the lead, he had his first team snap week and start. He sucked, AJ looked good, tho maybe timid. He deserves the chance to get first string snaps and a start next week. McMike can't ***** about having and sticking to 1 QB, because he let down that QB tonight.

I say AJ and Diamond start next week. Trade McMike for Rivers! lol

what do we do if he struggles against tampa though?

THere is a positive, our D has looked good and our second string defense looked better, chowder and roth made a little noise. Considering all our fumbles, our D did pretty good to only allow 10 offensive points. That said, our run D is a bit weak and our O is Orrible.

let's make it 17-10, that doesn't look bad at all

3 points so far, this is unreal when only a few years ago we had Marino slinging it all over the field every night putting up points like a pinball machine that was stuck and being lit up...lol

Dudeman said:
what do we do if he struggles against tampa though?
Dude, I am just as disgusted as anyone concerning our QBs. I wished and still wish that Gus will at least help the running game by improving our passing game.

But... the bottom line is that both Gus, other than knowing the system, and AJ have not proven to fair better than each other...

Back
Top Bottom