****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD**** | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD****

chuckcole said:
So, now I'm really wondering if I want to put myself through this pain again tomorrow morning when it comes on NFL Network. :confused2

7 fumbles..0 points.. no thanks i'll pass..

bigmiamifan said:
Sage is in. So, does Saban go with Feeley next week? I don't see how he can't. Gus tanked and AJ rocked while taking no snaps with the first team. That earns a switch in my mind.

thats fine......and he has to go against the equally impressive Tampa D

im still here...but really what is there to say? lol the idea in preseason is to do some good things and say ok, its only preseason, lets do it in the regular season. when you are terrible in preseason, not a whole lot to look forward to.

I Don't know what Saban will do it seems that he wants to give Gus the job but for the supposedly good that was to come out of Gus getting a whole week with first team it sure didnt show? I want Feeley to start I wont lie but Saban will do what he wants whether it is right or not!

dolphan north said:
Well maybe you'll get lucky and fumble the remote, saving yourself the horror.
:lol:

I'm not sure if I could fumble it 7 times even if I tried though ...:shakeno:

FinFan84 said:
Thats just flat not true. both Berlin and Rosenfelds, have a very high QB rating.

Berlin and Sage haven't played against starting defenses, they are passing against scrubs. Had either one of them started it would be too ugly to watch.

Before someone says Sage should start just because we got 3 points. Please dont. He sucks!

Back
Top Bottom