****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD**** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD****

i'm sorry but any QB we start right now is gonna suck...our starting o-line is horrible...
Thats just flat not true. both Berlin and Rosenfelds, have a very high QB rating.

chuckcole said:
So, now I'm really wondering if I want to put myself through this pain again tomorrow morning when it comes on NFL Network. :confused2
I was just thinking the same thing... :cry:

chuckcole said:
So, now I'm really wondering if I want to put myself through this pain again tomorrow morning when it comes on NFL Network. :confused2

Well maybe you'll get lucky and fumble the remote, saving yourself the horror.

Sage is in. So, does Saban go with Feeley next week? I don't see how he can't. Gus tanked and AJ rocked while taking no snaps with the first team. That earns a switch in my mind.

So...now that we're into the 3rd and 4th string QBs we should score. What's wrong with that statement?

KuD said:
I wasn't aware that Feeley called the plays?
he does have multiple options on every play and I doubt that they ran 20 pass plays with nobody going deep

"...its not the qb guys, its the o-line!!"

even if the line was great, i don't think either QB would do anything special. but why argue? the o-line sucks and so do the QBs.

Back
Top Bottom