****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD**** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD****

geez, those pitt announcers made ahuge deal about a 12 yard return. BTW, goodbye turk.

I think the play calling is based on the strengths of the QB... we all know AJ makes mistakes when going deep.. so why call the deep routs

i'm sorry but any QB we start right now is gonna suck...our starting o-line is horrible...not even 50 yards rushing this entire game. Last game was the same. whenn you have no o-line, you can't run and you're qbs don't have time to make good plays (or they're just scared s***less half time)...last year was the same... brian griese sucked for us. he goes to Tbay and does a decent job...its not the qb guys, its the o-line!!

time for either Sage or Brock to get some snaps, Feeley's a chicken. thats why he hasn't thrown long

Dudeman said:
this playcalling bites.....AJ has less than 6 yards per completion....thats terrible....where are the long passes?

- some happiness: thesun.co.uk ...page 3

JoeRobStad4ever said:
i'm sorry but any QB we start right now is gonna suck...our starting o-line is horrible...not even 50 yards rushing this entire game. Last game was the same. whenn you have no o-line, you can't run and you're qbs don't have time to make good plays (or they're just scared s***less half time)...last year was the same... brian griese sucked for us. he goes to Tbay and does a decent job...its not the qb guys, its the o-line!!

Did you cut and paste that from my old post in June? I agree totally.

So, now I'm really wondering if I want to put myself through this pain again tomorrow morning when it comes on NFL Network. :confused2

Back
Top Bottom