****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD**** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD****

Disnardo said:
Dude, I am just as disgusted as anyone concerning our QBs. I wished and still wish that Gus will at least help the running game by improving our passing game.

But... the bottom line is that both Gus, other than knowing the system, and AJ have not proven to fair better than each other...

you are absolutely right.......I just can't fathom what we do if the both struggle again next week.....

Gus didnt play well by any means. Unfortunately his stats were not helped by at least 5 dropped passes. His #s would've looked better, still not great.

I'm not impressed with 16 completions for less than 100 yards. In a vertical passing game, you should not be averaging less than 6 yards per completion.

Whether Saban gives AJ the start next week or not remains to be seen. Unfortunately, I think its very possible that we could see the flip of this game again next week.

Our QB situation is so far below average its sickening.

texasPHINSfan said:
this is worse than any single dolphin performance last year.

i'm sorry guys, but enough of that "its only the preseason" bullcrap... NO team in the NFL is playing THIS bad right now.

no they aren't. right now, we are the worst team in the nfl without a doubt.

Think Saban has trouble making cuts this week? Or like the announcer says, will he have trouble not cutting too many?

This is pathetic. Its early I know, but we have got to have something to spark this offense or it's going to be a long year.

Well, now we can all see why the media is ragging us. My rose colored glasses are broken now from the smack in the face this game gave me.

dolphindan1970 said:
This is pathetic. Its early I know, but we have got to have something to spark this offense or it's going to be a long year.
Ronnie Brown :evil:

You think saban will even talk to the press this week? might be best if he doesnt..

Well Nick now you see what happens with this team when you reward them by cutting two a days down by a week. They pay you back with a game like this. Go back to two a days !!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom said:
Well Nick now you see what happens with this team when you reward them by cutting two a days down by a week. They pay you back with a game like this. Go back to two a days !!!!!!!!!!!!
it's too hot for that, they just need a good long talk

Back
Top Bottom