Offical Thread Dolphins vs Panthers friday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Thread Dolphins vs Panthers friday

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/08/18/2365742/miami-dolphins-desperate-for.html

a reporter this week asked Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby if he’d like to welcome Panthers quarterback Cam Newton to the NFL with a good hit in Friday night’s preseason game.“Definitely,” Dansby said. “I want one.

Sparano wants to see what the offense looks like with bush and marshall involved look for them to test jimmy wilson earlier in the game.

Probably the most important thing dolphins want to see is more consistency with henne and a improvement in the run game this week.

Nolan likely to blitz cam newton like crazy
though he might outrun the blitz and cause problems on the ground if the dolphins blitz themselves out of contain..

To be honest, I'm more excited about seeing Jimmy Wilson than I am Reggie Bush. With that being said, lets go fins!

Can't wait to see how Reggie is incorporated into this offense. Also looking for big Vern so step it up and help our young RBs out.

To be honest, I'm more excited about seeing Jimmy Wilson than I am Reggie Bush. With that being said, lets go fins!

Actually, watching Bush for me is broken down to just this:

OMG he's down is he hurt? Is he getting back up?!?! Whew, thank god. Alright good play!
OMG he's down is he hurt? Is he getting back up?!?! Whew, thank god. Alright good play!
OMG he's down is he hurt? Is he getting back up?!?! GOD DAMMIT HE'S HURT AGAIN!

Only Sparano would give you an exact # of these type of stats..

“Going into the first preseason game last year, we had 22 practices, and this year we had 12,”
Sparano said. “And that equaled 1,167 reps, and this year it equaled 744 reps,
so you’re [423] reps short of where you were a year ago

I heard another coach giving stats like that for his team also. I think it was the Saints.

Need Livas to continue to threaten and atleast break a big run, if not a TD, to prove hes the real deal.

Would like to see continued downfield shots. Lets keep giving Gates shots, he's going to get one or more. More screens.

Hopefully see Marshall score a TD just for comfort.

I expect to see Reggie, run a couple for 1 or 2 yards. Maybe a pitch for 13 yards. And a nice catch on a screen or dump off for a first down. Thats all I expect in this one.

Jimmy Wilson, I hope can make another play or 2 that makes you know hes a ball hawk kind of player. I think he is and I think he will make a play.

Finally I'm looking for Kory Sheets to not look so hesistant and just one cut upfield against the backup players.

I think our Offense comes out and lights it up. They are def not unaware of all the talk about them. Chip on their Shoulder!!!

Back
Top Bottom