Offical Thread Dolphins vs Panthers friday | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Thread Dolphins vs Panthers friday

I think Hillard is in....the other 2 have not shown enough and he plays good ST's

Ozzy rules!!

Hillard is definitely in Thomas couldn't run it in and Hillard does on the 1st touchdown
kinda strange to see hillard play in 4th quarter when he was splaying in 1st..

I think hillard was always gonna make it, just confirmhis slot with a great game tonight. The real question is whether we go with 4 rbs, and if eupither of grigsby or sheets has done enough. I think sheets will be cut and grigsby goes to ps, we'll pick up a 4th from someone else cuts.

MARALIEUSS: your going on one game and thinking the henne nay sayers are basing there nay saying because of it.

the problem is, its his body of work to date. he shows great stuff but then makes the big mistake instead of the big play. 17 points at half against the worst team in the nfl who is starting a kid that had ONE good college year. i am glad henne isnt throwing a bunch of pics but i DO see the same old henne traits. as i KEEP TELLING EVERYONE, why in the hell would we get rid of BRIAN HARTLINE? watch the tapes of the games and he is open, wide open a BUNCH and would be a pro bowler on most other teams. henne cant hit him on the deep routes and slants. as he couldnt tonight. he leaves WAY TO MANY BIG PLAYS on the field.

now, what i like is the offense i am seeing. lots of new wrinkles and routes. there was a whole lot of west coast in this 1st half and i have been SCREAMING to bring it to the finz since the wanny years. you get guys open, you have lots of outlets. suck em in with short stuff, kill them long. and vice versa. lotsa back out of the back field. and REGGIES is the perfect w/c rb.

it appears sparano did some game planning here tonight. i think it was to get henne some props. i look to see the game dumbed way down with lots of 3rd stringers around and simpleton iffy play calling for MATT MOORE so the qb controversey from the fans will get squelched. tomarrow it will be, see, moore did nothing, look at what henne did, he is our guy, etc....

i am not happy or unhappy for henne right now. i see the same guy. if he can just finish ONE YEAR with more td's than pics that would be a start.
I am not saying that Henne was great, just pointing out that many fans seem to want him to fail, even if he goes out and throws for 300 yards and 3 tds in week 1 there will still be people saying "He'll blow it next week". I am not really a Henne fan, I think he looks like he is just uncomfortable in the pocket, but I don't like it when fans won't give a player a little clap when they do well.

Other than Fasano dropping passes, and the penalties by Murtha (3) and Colombo (1), an excellent first half.
I am happy for the team and it gives us a glimpse of what this team will look like..
Carolina is a weak sister, but I will take it.

everybody keeps saying the panthers are weak and no good, But they put a very good Giants team in check last week . i watched the whole game tonite on Direct tv on channel 36, and the Dolphins played a very good game tonite from Henne all the way down to our wrs and rbs, just a couple of offence line flaws which can be fixed ,but imo henne went deep a few times and missed by just about a foot or less to the wrs which with a lil more time workin with the wrs throwing deep he will get in sync, But henne look very good, special teams look good ,defence looked good, and even sparono even took chances tonite having faith on 4th and goal to let out fins punch it in, if we keep playing like we did tonite gel a lil more with the OL, down to timing with the WRs we are going to surprise alot of people this year.

looking good while winning is a great confidence booster
i don't think we see ireland and ross speak publicly during the game if the dolphins laid an egg tonight
Ireland and ross looked thrilled that henne came through tonight..

Back
Top Bottom