Offical Thread Dolphins vs Panthers friday | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Thread Dolphins vs Panthers friday

Geez, the guy throws for like 65% comp. per. and 200 yards in the first half and
he gets a c+? I guess to get an A you have to break records
huh?

MARALIEUSS: your going on one game and thinking the henne nay sayers are basing there nay saying because of it.

the problem is, its his body of work to date. he shows great stuff but then makes the big mistake instead of the big play. 17 points at half against the worst team in the nfl who is starting a kid that had ONE good college year. i am glad henne isnt throwing a bunch of pics but i DO see the same old henne traits. as i KEEP TELLING EVERYONE, why in the hell would we get rid of BRIAN HARTLINE? watch the tapes of the games and he is open, wide open a BUNCH and would be a pro bowler on most other teams. henne cant hit him on the deep routes and slants. as he couldnt tonight. he leaves WAY TO MANY BIG PLAYS on the field.

now, what i like is the offense i am seeing. lots of new wrinkles and routes. there was a whole lot of west coast in this 1st half and i have been SCREAMING to bring it to the finz since the wanny years. you get guys open, you have lots of outlets. suck em in with short stuff, kill them long. and vice versa. lotsa back out of the back field. and REGGIES is the perfect w/c rb.

it appears sparano did some game planning here tonight. i think it was to get henne some props. i look to see the game dumbed way down with lots of 3rd stringers around and simpleton iffy play calling for MATT MOORE so the qb controversey from the fans will get squelched. tomarrow it will be, see, moore did nothing, look at what henne did, he is our guy, etc....

i am not happy or unhappy for henne right now. i see the same guy. if he can just finish ONE YEAR with more td's than pics that would be a start.

Edds is a great cover LB, tight ends your days running wild at our D are over.

63407_JoeLouisfist2-1.jpg
Fist Pump!

Matt mOORE with one of the ugliest fumbles you will ever see
at least he made the tackle :p

Back
Top Bottom