**Official 2004 Draft Thread** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2004 Draft Thread**

Okay I'm dreaming. Tenn. is stockpiling picks. Miami trade Ogun to Tenn. for two 2nds and a 3rd.

Tennessee did get a ton of picks from Houston. They do need a DE but I doubt they would deal for Ogunleye. From what I know, they have never shown interest and they probably couldn't afford him.

Section126 said:
JP Losman is an immature boob. He sets horribly in the pocket, his delivery is erratic, he puts too much air under his deep ball, he couldn't get the basic concept at the senior bowl of throwing inbetween bracket coverage although a reciever is not there and he is slightly undersized. Other than that he's great.

A horrible pick for what they gave up....period.

Could he be good? Maybe...but I really doubt it......I do know that he is definately not worth giving up the 1st pick in next year's draft.
Who told you ? Hank Goldberg. What team do you scout for? Are you a GM?

If he's arrogant, good. We have another Kelly. Where's your Marino... Feely?

For what we gave up? You know nothing about football. A Losman who will be ready for next year is better than any 1st rd. pick next year. It's called foresight . Do you know what that means.

Even if there was another qb next year w/ better potential than Losman, he won't be playing right away will he? What if Mcgahee turns out to be an elite rb, maybe we'll get our 1st pick by trading Henry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit is having a really good draft. They got WR Roy Williams and RB Kevin Jones in the first round, and they still have a second round pick from their trade with Cleveland.

Fort Detroit everything depends about Joey Harrington's development...
But with Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Kevin Jones they've provided him the big guns to move forward...

The second round has begun!

Patriots took TE Ben Watson with the last pick of the first round, which is a bit of a surprise since most had Troupe rated higher. Watson improved himself a lot in the workouts. I don't think it was a great pick at all.

Pats finally make a bad pick! Ben Watson will lead the Pats three TE set! :lol:

Bellichick I'm sure picked a player that best fits his schemes and I hate to disagree w/ a coach who won 2 sb's in 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree Justa but didnt they just pick Daniel Graham in the first round three years ago? ANd dont they have Christain Furuia as a very solid #2 TE? And didnt they lose Woody in FA, with Ty Law out the door.

Watson posted some sick pro day results - a 4.48 40 - but it doesnt change the fact that the Pats neglected some other needs on offesne.

Surferosa said:
Agree Justa but didnt they just pick Daniel Graham in the first round three years ago? ANd dont they have Christain Furuia as a very solid #2 TE? And didnt they lose Woody in FA, with Ty Law out the door.

Watson posted some sick pro day results - a 4.48 40 - but it doesnt change the fact that the Pats neglected some other needs on offesne.
I also thought Troupe was better. The Pats have had success with players playing their roles rather than being stars though. Maybe Watson is a beter blocker now that they have Dillon :confused:

Woody was easily replaced and wasn't even missed when he got injured. Ty Law/ Yeah your guess is as good as mine. I really thought they'd look for a replacement in the draft. Mybe they already have one.BB made probowler out of their back-ups when they lost their players to injuries.

iceblizzard69 said:
Tennessee did get a ton of picks from Houston. They do need a DE but I doubt they would deal for Ogunleye. From what I know, they have never shown interest and they probably couldn't afford him.

I don't have any exact numbers, but from my sketchy memory, Titans are in one of the worst cap situations of the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom