***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

I can't wait for the series to start. I really expect Grant Hill to have a huge series. Lets go get those pistons!

I'm really proud of the effort. I really am.

Just think if they'd make free throws they would have won the game. Clean up the turnovers and make your free throws, and we could go back to Orlando 1-1.

Surprising run at the end there. Dwight Howard was beastin'.

I think my prediction will stand. Orlando should win either Game 3 or 4.

Yes the Magic had no one to blame but themselves.
Missed FT's and turnovers out the yenyang really did us in. Not to mentioned some all round sloppy play. Dooling and his fancy behind the back pass really teed me off and Nelson trying to pass the ball through heavy traffic was not too bright.

I'm really proud of the effort. I really am.

Just think if they'd make free throws they would have won the game. Clean up the turnovers and make your free throws, and we could go back to Orlando 1-1.

I agree 100%

Magic need to step up, its the Playoffs!

GO MAGIC!

Atleast I get to watch both the Heat and Orlando in the playoffs this year though :)

Wait till you get in a close game with the Pistons and the Pistons then weave their magical free throw powers on you.

the Pistons are the only team in the history of basketball that can go 9 minutes without a FG and still go on a 16-10 run.

Ask the Cavs..Ask the heat...you will soon join that club.

The Magic need a perimeter presence.

The Magic need a point guard. Sorry, but they are going nowhere with Nelson at the point. The guy is basically a 5'8" shooting guard who has limited passing skills, and turns the ball over constantly. Maybe they can get Bibby or Billups next year. Of course, they had Billups at one time and cut him before he even played a game.

Another reason they are going nowhere is that Hill at times can't coach his way out of a paper bag. Other coaches make adjustments, and he does basically nothing. He can't motivate, and has done nothing all year to alleviate the TO's, which continue to kill the team.

close game at the half. still a bit too many TO's and missed free throws and also a lot of BS calls going the pissed-ons way. i freakin hate those whining pu--ies

Back
Top Bottom