Official 2006 Finheaven VIP mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Finheaven VIP mock draft

musphinzfan said:
Well they dont need Bush while just signing DD to a 5yr deal...Brick is what the Texans need no doubt....Which actually makes it right cause if D Brick goes anywhere hell be a Titan if not.
So we are the only team allowed to have 2 great backs? How come its a great system for us, but yet the Texans for some reason wouldnt want it?

tylerdolphin said:
So we are the only team allowed to have 2 great backs? How come its a great system for us, but yet the Texans for some reason wouldnt want it?

:yeahthat:

I don't like that mock at all and I don't think is gonna go down like that and I don't like the guy they have going to us at all....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I don't like that mock at all and I don't think is gonna go down like that and I don't like the guy they have going to us at all....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Ko Simpson is very solid. I seen him alot in the SEC. He is a Game changer. He is a very very solid tackler and the fast that he played while Nick Saban was coach of LSU can only mean good things for us drafting him. He was by far the leader of the Game****s. He is really a Ballhawk whether it be pass or run!

Skeet84 said:
Ko Simpson is very solid. I seen him alot in the SEC. He is a Game changer. He is a very very solid tackler and the fast that he played while Nick Saban was coach of LSU can only mean good things for us drafting him. He was by far the leader of the Game****s. He is really a Ballhawk whether it be pass or run!

May all be true, I still don't want to spend the 16th pick in the draft on him. I watched a few South Carolina games this year, he didn't stand out to me.

Now that Syndey Rice WR, if he was in this draft I'd spend 16 on him.

not sure how good this mock is, imho. strongly disagree with a few choices - don't think the vikings pass on maroney if he's there at #17. and ferguson does not go #1 overall - chances are houston would take anything from someone in the #4 to #8 range to swap (like the jets or oakland). and i can understand why trades weren't part of the process - too hard to meaningfully factor them in - but just as a comment, if that's the way the first fifteen picks went down, i'd be bummed if we didn't trade down. eric winston in the first round is a homer call - someone is a Canes fan, because unless i'm seriously mistaken, his stock is dropping like a brick (re mobility due to injury). and kiwanuka over hali? not after the senior bowl.

I love the simpson pick but I think he's going to fall like Crowder last year. At least to rd 2 anyway. Hes coming from a program with a ton of attitude issues and hes not exempt from those. His imaturity may cause him to fall into rd 2.

Boik14 said:
I love the simpson pick but I think he's going to fall like Crowder last year. At least to rd 2 anyway. Hes coming from a program with a ton of attitude issues and hes not exempt from those. His imaturity may cause him to fall into rd 2.

What a steal he'd be for us in the 2nd.

SpeedRush99 said:
What a steal he'd be for us in the 2nd.
Absolutely. I've had my eye on this kid since the day he stepped on the U.S.C. campus. Recruiting him was the last good move Lou Holtz made

Back
Top Bottom