Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Anibal is soooooo happy, its great, Its great to see these guys having so much fun

He's doing an interview now, he sounds like he is going to cry

Craig: Anibal, the 4th no hitter in Marlins history, first by a rookie since 01

Anibal: This....is.....the happiest moment.....of my life, to my wife I love her, I love my family (goes on)

and now, we turn to the Red Sox for reaction... Mr. Beckett? How does it fee... erm... nevermind...

PressCoverage said:
and now, we turn to the Red Sox for reaction... Mr. Beckett? How does it fee... erm... nevermind...

:lol:

I'm sure Red Sox bashers/haters all over the world will be out for this one. You got to give Anibal props, he's been pitching extremely well this year. While Beckett.... hasn't.

im so happy espn put it on at the last minute because i was about to cry if i didnt get to at least watch the end of it

Alex44 said:
His only bad game was against Boston.....go figure

Without that game his ERA would be amazing

I saw him pitch a few times in the minors. He pitched very well (great K to BB ratio) but I'll be honest I didn't think he would be ready for the majors this year. But I guess I was wrong.

Is there something going on here? First team to come back from 20 games under and now we get a no hitter from a rookie.:D

ESPN's homepage...

clear.gif

That's not Anibal Sanchez, that would be Ramon Ortiz.

Ray Finkle said:
I saw him pitch a few times in the minors. He pitched very well (great K to BB ratio) but I'll be honest I didn't think he would be ready for the majors this year. But I guess I was wrong.

Its crazy he was 3-6 in the minors this year and is 7-2 in the bigs now

(even though his ERA is about the same)

Back
Top Bottom