**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1** | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1**

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not bad, he's the 4th rated receiver on NFLDC which is good.

Height: 6-1 3/4 | Weight: 208 | 40-Time: 4.42

Strengths:
Has solid size...Is a smart and cagey receiver who just knows how to get open...Runs good routes...Is more quick than fast...Tough and will lay his body on the line...Does a solid job of running after the catch...Never gives up on a play...Adjusts well to bad throws...Overachiever who gets the most out of his ability...Very productive...The type who does everything well but nothing great.

Weaknesses:
Does not have great pure speed...Is not a deep threat...Will still drop some catchable passes and hands are somewhat questionable...May have trouble separating from pro defensive backs...Is not a great blocker...Does not work the middle of the field much...May not have a lot of upside at the next level.

Notes:
An excellent college receiver who you have to temper your excitement about as a prospect due to his lack of ideal physical tools...Can be a great #2 receiver in the pros but to expect much more from him is probably being a little too optimistic.

I like his 40 time and size, although he dropped a lot of balls at the combine and workouts.

Damn. I don't like Hagan either. He dropped about 5 passes in the senior bowl.

Hagan...

Strengths:
Has solid size...Is a smart and cagey receiver who just knows how to get open...Runs good routes...Is more quick than fast...Tough and will lay his body on the line...Does a solid job of running after the catch...Never gives up on a play...Adjusts well to bad throws...Overachiever who gets the most out of his ability...Very productive...The type who does everything well but nothing great.

Weaknesses:
Does not have great pure speed...Is not a deep threat...Will still drop some catchable passes and hands are somewhat questionable...May have trouble separating from pro defensive backs...Is not a great blocker...Does not work the middle of the field much...May not have a lot of upside at the next level.

Notes:
An excellent college receiver who you have to temper your excitement about as a prospect due to his lack of ideal physical tools...Can be a great #2 receiver in the pros but to expect much more from him is probably being a little too optimistic...
NFLdraftcountdown.com

I'm doing back filps, Hagan is a great player. should have been picked in the 2nd round too. good value pick

Damn hagan has some good speed/size combination they are saying.

Personally I would have liked to have seen Brodie Croyle, he's small and injury prone, but I think he could be a decent 3rd or even possibly back up QB.

HysterikiLL said:
My heart just broke into 40, 000 little pieces.....but Scott is still on the board......he may make it to the 4th???

That would be great, but we dont have a 4th round pick...

Hagan was a solid pick IMO, not thrilled but not disappointed either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom