**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1** | Page 143 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rod Wright and Scott are still available for day two, this will be the most uncomfortable night of sleep I'll ever get.

Good Pick

Hagan will be a solid #3 and eventually #2 guy. Good size and speed, and with Saban's coaching will develop quickly. BTW I don't understand why everyone is talking about picking up another lineman. Now that we passed on Scott I don't think the talent is there to challenge the guys we picked up in the offseason. Our biggest need at this point is OLB which we could take in the 4th

I like the pic..Now I don't feel so bad for us passing on holmes and jackson...good pick saban :finnasty:

chdoyle said:
8.0 Hands He has outstanding hands to make the tough catch seem routine. He caught 94 percent of passes thrown to him.

That has to be a joke. Hagan's hands are his weakness!

I like this pick a lot. Not only great value in the third round but very good talent a position we need help in.

immortalsoul said:
Hagan will be a solid #3 and eventually #2 guy. Good size and speed, and with Saban's coaching will develop quickly. BTW I don't understand why everyone is talking about picking up another lineman. Now that we passed on Scott I don't think the talent is there to challenge the guys we picked up in the offseason. Our biggest need at this point is OLB which we could take in the 4th

Scott could still be there in the 4th.

HysterikiLL said:
That has to be a joke. Hagan's hands are his weakness!

Yeah from what I have seen his hands are not the best and not too fast but he gets open.

immortalsoul said:
Our biggest need at this point is OLB which we could take in the 4th

I agree. Saban needs to get a steal at OLB in the 4th round tomorrow.

Despite lacking home-run speed, Hagan was no doubt Arizona State's go-to receiver on the most important playsg, and he consistently stepped up to make big catches in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom