**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2**

Status
Not open for further replies.
CsonkaClone said:
Good prediction...:rolleyes2
It was a joke.. dude, did I shoot your dog or wrong you in a past life.. :lol: You seem to have something to say about everything I say and i'm pretty much just here to chat it up like everyone else and have fun.. my bad if I pissed in your corn flakes.. just curious my friend..

Keep in mind that both Fred Evans and Rod Wright have the potential to play LDE, NT, and DT in our system; so its not neccesarily overloading at one spot.

Jimmy James said:
Nick knew what he was doing all along. Somebody was going to take that other guy but not Wright. :D

I knew it! I knew it all along! I told you he was dancing!! He was dancing to Miami!

I called it!! I sent Nick a subliminal message to take Wright and sure enough!!! Genious!!! :tongue:

Rod Wright?

goddammit. Saban has BLOWN the draft again and picked up a player NOBODY ELSE WANTED.

He should have TRADED ALL OF HIS SEVENTH ROUNDERS FOR SAM ADAMS...NOT THE PLAYER BUT THE BEER.

Rodrique Wright yeah :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Roddy! I'm sure that made a lot of you happy. Looks like we'll probably be cutting an old timer or two at DT (bye Zgonina...).

Where's J Tes. The guy who less than half an hour ago said Rod sucks.

Rod sucks? Maybe I should've reworded that.

Come on, now give me Devin Aromashadu at 233 with that 4.4 speed and call it a day until the undrafted FAs come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom