**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have quality d-linemen. We are set for a while, especially at DT. There is a reason he fell, he is supposed to be VERY lazy. We'll see how saban takes care of that.

J Tes said:
Rod Wright...thank the lord. Hysterwhiner can stop his whining now...Thank you

Cry me a river. I'm happy, and I'm entitled to my opinion. As are you, exccept nobody really cares about yours.

Okay, so now c'mon lets draft WILL ALLEN!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

so who is it going to be? oromashodo(sp),gordon,mclover,degory,riggs,hackney or vick?

HysterikiLL said:
Where's J Tes. The guy who less than half an hour ago said Rod sucks.

Rod sucks? Maybe I should've reworded that.

I'm kinda curious as to how Miami merely drafting a player would change that player's stature in one's mind....:shakeno:

outtawack311 said:
We have quality d-linemen. We are set for a while, especially at DT. There is a reason he fell, he is supposed to be VERY lazy. We'll see how saban takes care of that.

They said the same about Manny Wright. Both are felt to have first round potential which makes this a great value pick.

nolefin said:
so whats the chances espn goes to break when we pick agian? if they do i will break something!!

No kidding, ESPN is making me mad this weekend. We always have a commercial when we pick, and on the first day Berman was saying all the picks before they were announced. I wanted to fly to NY to strangle him.:fire:

HysterikiLL said:
Cry me a river. I'm happy, and I'm entitled to my opinion. As are you, exccept nobody really cares about yours.

:rolleyes:

yea, after all we sure enjoyed yours...

RobFins2005 said:
I'm kinda curious as to how Miami merely drafting a player would change that player's stature in one's mind....:shakeno:

Geez...Lighten up Rob...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom