***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

I surely hope we're targeting Doug Free or Ben Patrick at 71.

Doug Free, even if we have to trade with Oakland to move up. Otherwise John Wendling.

TE next year, an elite TE. Either in FA or the draft. In fact there is a good chance our 1st round pick next year is TE.

We know that Peele is decent and that Martin has loads of talent but has had injury problems and played behind Bubba. Rader looked good in preseason last year and I don't know about Halterman. Massaquoi seemed to have some upside.

We'll be allright at TE this year and then next year we get our Gates/Gonzalez guy.

What we really need are for deals to get done for Booker and DC. We need another 4th and 5th to get the best punter and another tackle or safety.

Free or another O-line
TE (Chandler is still there too, very good blocker)
Defense Defense Defense
Punter
.... and that behemoth that can do backflips.

I have to agree, Doug Free is someone that deserves a lot of consideration... that being said, maybe we can get his family as well.

does free could be able to be our LT of the future or does he could only be a back up in your opinion ?

I'm not sure. Some have said he is more NFL ready than Thomas or Staley.

He's hard to project because he was playing hurt last year but still had a pretty good year. His weight looks good for whatever that is worth.

The thing I really like about him is his report says he has motor that doesn't quit. He never takes plays off and has great intensity.

What he can do at a couple levels higher remains to seen.

Doug Free or Gabe Hall in the 4th.

If they're not able to make trade and get a 5th rounder then I'd like to see Otto from Perdue with pick one in the 6th.

Pick number 2 in the 6th maybe Marcus Thomas.

First pick in round 7 either P Chad Jackson or Supelveda and I don't really care who the last pick is hopefully a good cover corner or a safety.

Are we getting families with all the picks? Or just Ginn?
Maybe we could find a bum on the street to make selections today(I wish we did yesterday)Anyone with half a brain would have picked Quinn. Man we are a joke, its sad.

could randy draft another QN with one of our 7eme rounder ?

If palko or palmer are here, do you think cam could pick another QB prospect with a 7eme rounder.

The more I think about it, the more this move could be not much risky (a 7eme rounder for perhaps a diamond in the rought) , why not ?

opinion ?

free or bender OL would enjoy me, or if we go defense fred bennett or earl everett....else I will be disapointed one more time !

It might be worth a flier. If they show some promise in TC we could get him on the practice squad for a year. Maybe hecould become trade bait down the road if he would develop. It would be sweet to get a 3rd or fourth rounder for a 7th round pick.

um how bout u find out when it starts (prob noon) and do the math from the east coast, we cant track down hours across seas, pshhh bad enough your selling a game i was suppose to go to in new york.

um how bout u find out when it starts (prob noon) and do the math from the east coast, we cant track down hours across seas, pshhh bad enough your selling a game i was suppose to go to in new york.

...what he said...

Actually we can track down hours across seas... we can use the internet to convert time for us!

Anyway. Draft starts at 10am Central time, which is 11am Eastern.
London is 5 hours ahead of Eastern time... which puts the draft at around 4 pm there, or 16:00 hrs.

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom