Official 2007 NBA Finals Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. San Antonio Spurs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 NBA Finals Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. San Antonio Spurs

Which Team Will Win The 2007 NBA Finals Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ima say this will be like the 2004 NBA finals...

the western conference comes in with a heavily favored, playoff (and finals) tested team against a scrappy team from the east few give a chance to win...

that year the 3rd seeded detroit pistons upset the mighty LA Lakers 4-1... just like this year the young Cavs will upset the Spurs...

Bruce Bowen is gunna put Lebron on lock down and Duncan has his back in the lane. I got the Spurs in 6

The Cavs HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF WINNING THIS SERIES. NONE. NADA. ZILCH. NIL.

Biggest mismatch I can remember. Easy money though.

The Cavs HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF WINNING THIS SERIES. NONE. NADA. ZILCH. NIL.

Biggest mismatch I can remember. Easy money though.

I honestly don't see how Cleveland could win this series but if they do, props to them.

They don't look like an NBA champion to me at all but I'll eat crow if they end up winning.

I'm ashamed that this is the "best" the Eastern Conference has to offer this year, because Cleveland is not a great team, nor do I feel like they're championship caliber. O'Well, what can we say or do about that? The better teams in the East simply embarrassed themselves, and Cleveland came to play, and I take my hats off to them, regardless of what happens in these Finals.

However, IMO.. the question isn't "Who will win the Finals?" - the proper question to me is, "How many games will it take the Spurs to win it?"

Seriously, I think Bron Bron & his crew put on a pretty good show. I'm gonna call San Antonio in 6, but I strongly believe that 4-5 of those games will be awfully close. I've got San Antonio going 2/2 at home, Cleveland going 2/3 at home, then San Antonio closing out in Game 6 at home. However, if Cleveland can somehow steal Games 1 and/or 2, then I'll be shocked.. but this would become overly interesting. LeBron has developed into a great young player, but let's not get caught up into the hype yet. He's not Kobe Bryant. He's not Tim Duncan. He's not Dwyane Wade.

lololololol.......

New poster for Bron Bron's locker.

Duncan just pwned him.

The Cleveland Cadavers will be lucky to win a single game in the Finals....sorry for all of you who are sipping the LeBron Koolaid...it is still a team game, and the best team by far is the San Antonio Spurs. Big Shot Bob can order his 7th ring.

[youtube]_UeTfho70lI&mode=related&search=[/youtube]
[youtube]3-12GdBEY9A&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

This is gonna be a closer series then some are predicting. Cleveland went 2-0 vs SA this year. Bowen is gonna stop Lebron like John Starks used to stop Jordan; youre dreaming. It aint happening; tonight was a fluke in that regard. Just stop everyone else and SA will win just fine.

SA in 6. Im rooting for the Cavs though cause I absolutely hate the spurs still for beating NYK in the finals. SA is just the better team imo.

Back
Top Bottom