Official 2007 NBA Finals Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. San Antonio Spurs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 NBA Finals Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. San Antonio Spurs

Which Team Will Win The 2007 NBA Finals Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THe cavs have to be the worst coached team I have seen in a looong time, it is like the strategy is get on the other side of the court and shoot a brick, if that doesn't work give it to lebron, so he can shoot a brick... it is just embarassing... and even though they somehow manage to sort of hang in there.

Cleveland is due, they'll pull it out I think. That city needs a Championship after 40 years :peace1:

Cleveland is due, they'll pull it out I think. That city needs a Championship after 40 years :peace1:

I dont think they'll win the series. I think the Indians have a better shot at bringing home a trophy then the Cavs do. But that's why the play the games

I thought the Cavs did a nice job of staying in the game, but I can't see them winning more than maybe one game.....I think Cleveland needs a dominant big man,,,,,Ilgauskis (spelling?) is ok, but he is not anywhere close to Tim Duncan.

Has to make my vacation just that much better...The Spurs were a lil rusty and still laid a smack down.I'm lovin it!!:evil:

I thought the Cavs did a nice job of staying in the game, but I can't see them winning more than maybe one game.....I think Cleveland needs a dominant big man,,,,,Ilgauskis (spelling?) is ok, but he is not anywhere close to Tim Duncan.

He is still a good center just does not really fit what they do. One is a center and the other is a power forward. Big Z is probably top 5 center in the league.

One funny thing about tickets to the finals, is we found it'd be cheaper to buy tickets to the games in San Antonio, fly down, and stay in a hotel, then it would be to buy tickets for games up here. The price for tickets up here is just unreal.

One funny thing about tickets to the finals, is we found it'd be cheaper to buy tickets to the games in San Antonio, fly down, and stay in a hotel, then it would be to buy tickets for games up here. The price for tickets up here is just unreal.

:lol: That is funny! I heard something about that on ESPN the other day also.

Wow this is embarrassing for Cleveland. EMBARRASSING for the East. I'm disgusted by their play. This is done. A sweep.

Wow this is embarrassing for Cleveland. EMBARRASSING for the East. I'm disgusted by their play. This is done. A sweep.

Yeah and I actually thought the Cavs would win a couple of games. Spurs are the best team this year.

Spurs tickets arent that cheap ethier my friend, esp. since they moved out of the Alamodome.

Spurs tickets arent that cheap ethier my friend, esp. since they moved out of the Alamodome.

I didn't say they were, in either case you have to get tickets from scalper or off e-bay or wherever.

It's just tickets to the Spurs home games are that much cheaper through those places.

And I stopped watching the game at halftime, that's how pathetic I thought the Cavs were playing. There was only one NBA team on the court through the 1st three quarters.

Seriously I havent watch a game since the first round. I tried watching yesterday but the Sopranos came on.

Back
Top Bottom