**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) ** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) **

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Let the games begin.

Try to keep all Miami Dolphins draft discussion here in this thread so we have a little clean up as possible.

Thanks in advance

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread**

clear.gif

who will it be??
clear.gif
050831_quinn_vmed_11awidec-1.jpg

clear.gif

In 9 hrs we'll find out :drool:

This is the best day of the NFL year.

i agree, will this be the thread that goes throughout the whole weekend,,just like during the games

I look foward to these 2 days more than any other of the year. I actually plan my vacation for this time of the year every year. Having my birthday and draft in the same week is so sweet.

Yeah, let's keep the draft talk among members in this thread during the draft.. Instead of starting 20 threads after every pick, just keep it right here..

This thread should be stickied at the top IMO ..

As long as it stays on the 1st page it will be stickied.

I live in Australia so it's nearly 7pm and i'm going to stick it out until pick 40 to go to sleep which would be around 5 am.

Little game, actually not much of a game as it is picks.

What does everyone think our 1st pick will be?
I think that most likely it will be Brady Quinn.

You guys should've just signed up for draft chat.

Tried to with PayPal but for some reason I couldn't pay by credit card and by the time I went to join up which was 2 days ago the money wouldn't be in until around the time the draft starts.

I hope for quinn or staley. I feel like Staley may be better than brown, just a feeling...

I think Staley is better than Brown also. Brown never caught on with me, and neither has Staley to a much lesser extent but the draftniks seem high on Staley.

Tried to with PayPal but for some reason I couldn't pay by credit card and by the time I went to join up which was 2 days ago the money wouldn't be in until around the time the draft starts.

Ah I see. I had a problem with it at first but finally got it earlier this week.

I can't Frickn Sleep!!!Dammitt!only 4 more hours til it starts!!!...and if you ask me what "it" is...I will slap you.

Back
Top Bottom