Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

woohoo! leafs win over the caps in a shootout!

stanley cup... here we come!

caps are in a bad streak... losing to the habs in regulation and the leafs in OT ? couldn't get worse really...

on the other hand, my habs got 3 out of 4 points against the caps and red wings, :woot:

but boy, our injuries are looking bad right now...

- markov for the year
- hal gill
- brian gionta
- scott gomez (should be back soon)
- d'agostini

markov alone is trully a huge blow... this season without him is just proof of how important he is to this team and that he is a top 5 defencemen in this league

- markov for the year
- hal gill
- brian gionta
- d'agostini

markov alone is trully a huge blow... this season without him is just proof of how important he is to this team and that he is a top 5 defencemen in this league

You're about to be without Georgie Boy for 5 games. Should be more.

You're about to be without Georgie Boy for 5 games. Should be more.

george is not really an important piece of this team ...

and yeah it wasn't a bright move at all, i don't know, maybe he was going for the puck... i mean, george is not known for being a dirty player whatsoever ...

big news for the canadiens:

1- guillaume latendresse traded to minnesota for benoit pouliot

two guys who came out of the junior leagues with a brickload of potential, but never panned out and seemed to need a fresh start elsewhere ...

2- sergei kostytsyn is called back from hamilton after a severe and long punishment by head coach jacques martin (he didn't play all season because of insubordination and bad work habits)

and finally, a pickle
3- george laraque is suspended for 5 games

Pens complete comeback vs. Panthers last night with two goals in the third, and a weird call giving them a 4 on 3 PP in OT for the win. The refs missed the call, but a linesman saw it ... at the next clock stoppage he told a ref, and the penalty was called. I didn't know you could do that. Apparantly, you can. I've never seen that happen before. Has anyone else?

And no, Space - I don't wanna hear "Team Bettman" (although it did seem kinda fishy)

... Anyway, Pens win 3-2 OT.

- markov for the year
- hal gill
- brian gionta
- d'agostini

JT...... Markov back in february bro!!!!!

yeah... february, but in what shape ?! when he comes back, he'll need at least 2 3 weeks to start playing good hockey again, coming back from that nasty injury/surgery ...

i just hope he's gonna be ok for the playoffs !!! ....

IT'S GOING DOWN BUMPUS !!!!

wanna bet like i did with cedar ???

let's go with the spread though... pens have to win by 2 goals or more ... (habs played yesterday, and they're clearly not as good as the pens lol )

Injuries keep coming...

- sore ankle for sergei kostytsyn
- andrei kostytsyn is walking on crutches...

what kind of **** is that !!!

Bumpus is scaaaaaaared, POK POK POOOOOOOOK !!!!!!

chicken-1.jpg

:lol: :d-day:

:lol:
Bro, I'd love to. Problem is, it wouldn't make sense for you. When I post from my iPhone, my sig doesn't show. (this is where most of my posts come from)

Hmmm...

Maybe a simple "Pens RULE" or "Habs RULE" under our name for a week?

Back
Top Bottom