Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

Cody Ross' homer ties it in the 9th, and the fish win it in the 10th. 9-1, best start in Marlins history.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a thriller! It shouldnt have been that close to begin with but Ross came up clutch with the tying Solo HR and Hermida made contact to bring in a run...im loving our pen also...9-1 start is pretty damn good if you ask me lol...

now we just need hanley to turn it on along with bonni, this is going to be the story the whole year we will have 1 or 2 guys on fire in the same game and win majority of them, but i still think we need a new hitting coach too much striking out

now we just need hanley to turn it on along with bonni, this is going to be the story the whole year we will have 1 or 2 guys on fire in the same game and win majority of them, but i still think we need a new hitting coach too much striking out

and Ricky Nolasco needs to turn it around, his ERA looks decent but he isn't having good outings, only 4 innings i mean come on. well the past three games Maybin is doing a ton! of striking out he needs to turn it around cause he is a great fielder in one of the most important positions on the field. and also Bonifaco is doing alot of striking out cause pitchers found his weakness, he needs to lay off the high pitches, Hanley has to really turn it around he started off decent but now is pretty cold

Rare 1:00 pm start today. Josh Johnson vs. Scott "The Taser" Olsen. Hopefully they can get on Olsen like they did last time.

Hermida ties it in the 9th with a two run homer and hits a 3 run bomb to win it in extras. Marlins now 10-1.

Last edited by a moderator:
if we could only get everybody hitting as a team in almost every game we would be unstoppable, i will still take the w thought, and dam do nats have bad bullpen

if we could only get everybody hitting as a team in almost every game we would be unstoppable, i will still take the w thought, and dam do nats have bad bullpen

their bullpen is better then the braves pen, it's all their closer. he had a chance to save both games and blew both games

Nice job Marlin's fans. I know it is going to be hard for my Phillies to repeat as champs, but if my Phillies can't win it, I will root for you guys 100% over those crappy Mets any day of the week. I like the way the Marlins play as a team and
Hanley, Uggla and Bonifacio are doing a great job so far and so is your pitching. I look forward to seeing the Marlins and Phillies playing against each other.

marlins are up there late game heroics again can they pull it off though

Nice job Marlin's fans. I know it is going to be hard for my Phillies to repeat as champs, but if my Phillies can't win it, I will root for you guys 100% over those crappy Mets any day of the week. I like the way the Marlins play as a team and
Hanley, Uggla and Bonifacio are doing a great job so far and so is your pitching. I look forward to seeing the Marlins and Phillies playing against each other.

finally some respect seeing espn is not giving to us

Back
Top Bottom