***Official 2010-2011 Chicago Bulls Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Chicago Bulls Thread***

I seen some of your post about the heat... your obviously a homer. We beat yall fair and square...

So if we beat you and Derrick Rose was out would that be fair and Square? Lol @ U Homer! You can only dream about matching up with the Heat. They'd crush you to dust. The Celtics is another story, but I still have faith that the Heat will figure them out. It was actually one bad quarter that cost us that last game where we gave up 37 points.

Anyway, your best player isn't even as good as our second best player in the playoffs. DW has an excellent track record of putting up big numbers when the games count.

So if we beat you and Derrick Rose was out would that be fair and Square? Lol @ U Homer! You can only dream about matching up with the Heat. They'd crush you to dust. The Celtics is another story, but I still have faith that the Heat will figure them out. It was actually one bad quarter that cost us that last game where we gave up 37 points.

Anyway, your best player isn't even as good as our second best player in the playoffs. DW has an excellent track record of putting up big numbers when the games count.

Dude we just beat the best team in the league without our best rebounder and top 5 center in Noah... We also had him out when we played you guys and im not saying he will make as big as a impact as Bron but he would give us many more offensive rebounds and teams will stop being able to double team Boozer... You think you will kill us. You may just be mad because espn is hopping off the heat bandwagon and jumping on the real bandwagon..

Dude we just beat the best team in the league without our best rebounder and top 5 center in Noah... We also had him out when we played you guys and im not saying he will make as big as a impact as Bron but he would give us many more offensive rebounds and teams will stop being able to double team Boozer... You think you will kill us. You may just be mad because espn is hopping off the heat bandwagon and jumping on the real bandwagon..

Uh, no, Rose was not out. He actually scored 37 points with 8 asts and 4 boards. http://www.nba.com/games/20110115/MIACHI/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore There's your box score, there's a video to refresh your memory. Wade OWNED your team my himself. Rose didn't come back and answer WADEs back to back to back TREYs. Traveling Kyle Korver did. This is also in the middle of a stretch of us losing 5 of 6 games due to at least one of our trio being out each game.

That's great that you beat the Spurs good for you, we haven't played them yet. Records don't exactly make u the best team. Just ask the Mavericks the passed billion years. When playoff time rolls around. I see a lot of guys on the heat with serious playoff experience, TWO guys with multiple ECF experience (Lebron and Wade) 2 guys with FINALS experience (Lebron and Wade) 1 Finals MVP (Wade.) And I see a Bulls team with, well none of that.

And your Joakim Noah, is basically akin to our Udonis Haslem. Hate to break i to ya. SO, we have 2 better players than your best player. With good shooters all around. What do you think would happen if we met? Which we won't so this is pointless. Because the Heat are gonna get the #1 seed. This you will be playing Boston in the second round and getting beat, while we will play Orlando or ATL.

Oh and P.S. Boozer is a playoff choker. Edit: Oh excuse me I thought you were saying ROSE was out. Noah was out? No ****. Does Noah = Lebron on your planet, even close? even? in a billion years?

Uh, no, Rose was not out. He actually scored 37 points with 8 asts and 4 boards. http://www.nba.com/games/20110115/MIACHI/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore There's your box score, there's a video to refresh your memory. Wade OWNED your team my himself. Rose didn't come back and answer WADEs back to back to back TREYs. Traveling Kyle Korver did. This is also in the middle of a stretch of us losing 5 of 6 games due to at least one of our trio being out each game.

That's great that you beat the Spurs good for you, we haven't played them yet. Records don't exactly make u the best team. Just ask the Mavericks the passed billion years. When playoff time rolls around. I see a lot of guys on the heat with serious playoff experience, TWO guys with multiple ECF experience (Lebron and Wade) 2 guys with FINALS experience (Lebron and Wade) 1 Finals MVP (Wade.) And I see a Bulls team with, well none of that.

And your Joakim Noah, is basically akin to our Udonis Haslem. Hate to break i to ya. SO, we have 2 better players than your best player. With good shooters all around. What do you think would happen if we met? Which we won't so this is pointless. Because the Heat are gonna get the #1 seed. This you will be playing Boston in the second round and getting beat, while we will play Orlando or ATL.

Oh and P.S. Boozer is a playoff choker. Edit: Oh excuse me I thought you were saying ROSE was out. Noah was out? No ****. Does Noah = Lebron on your planet, even close? even? in a billion years?

I think I already said Bron is better than Noah... But he makes a huge impact which you dont realize. for example a big man makes so much impact, just look at the last 10 nba champs, they had a dominant big man. Also you think Udonis is a god!!! Taj will school him. Also you believe Wade is better than Rose this year? where is Wade in MVP talk? Behind Rose.... How the **** can you say our Joakim Noah is you Udonis... That is why I say your a homer...

Bulls/Heat
PG>PG
SG<SG
SF<SF
PF>PF
C>C
DEPTH>DEPTH

Thats proven stats right there...

Also isnt Heat 1-6 against top teams... They are fake!!!!
Bulls 4-4 against top teams and they have not been healthy this season!!!

I think I already said Bron is better than Noah... But he makes a huge impact which you dont realize. for example a big man makes so much impact, just look at the last 10 nba champs, they had a dominant big man. Also you think Udonis is a god!!! Taj will school him. Also you believe Wade is better than Rose this year? where is Wade in MVP talk? Behind Rose.... How the **** can you say our Joakim Noah is you Udonis... That is why I say your a homer...

Udonis is a God, he's MIAMI OG. Not some pampered punk like most basketball players. and he has very comparable statistics to Joakim even in a dminished role. He averages 10 less minutes per game.

How the hell do you figure you're > at PF rofl. Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem > Boozer n whoever.

keep trying to convince yourself you're good enough to beat the Heat. Have this whole thread, talk to your self. Make yourself believe. That's the only way you're gonna get any satisfaction, before you get hammered by the Celtics, and don't even play us. Carry on junior.

Udonis is a God, he's MIAMI OG. Not some pampered punk like most basketball players. and he has very comparable statistics to Joakim even in a dminished role. He averages 10 less minutes per game.

How the hell do you figure you're > at PF rofl. Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem > Boozer n whoever.

Taj Gibson. If you dont know Taj you dont watch enough basketball which I should not even debate with you because you dont know the sport well enough... Also look at the stats... Boozer has better numbers that Bosh and Taj and Haslem has comparable numbers. EDGE US

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

keep trying to convince yourself you're good enough to beat the Heat. Have this whole thread, talk to your self. Make yourself believe. That's the only way you're gonna get any satisfaction, before you get hammered by the Celtics, and don't even play us. Carry on junior.

Hammered by Celtics? At least we beat them!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Taj Gibson. If you dont know Taj you dont watch enough basketball which I should not even debate with you because you dont know the sport well enough... Also look at the stats... Boozer has better numbers that Bosh and Taj and Haslem has comparable numbers. EDGE US

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Hammered by Celtics? At least we beat them!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

We'll find out a little more in a couple days, I believe we play you this week, and we should be at full strength (minus Haslem he won't be back til late march/april) But our big 3 should be in tact.

And yes, I vaguely know who Taj Gibson, is, but no, i don't know the names of every teams entire roster by memory.

Either way, you just make a better case us > you at PF with healthy UD.

So it's more like this

PG Bulls >> Heat
SG Bulls << Heat
SF Bulls << Heat
PF Bulls < Heat or at best =
C Bulls > Heat

We'll find out a little more in a couple days, I believe we play you this week, and we should be at full strength (minus Haslem he won't be back til late march/april) But our big 3 should be in tact.

And yes, I vaguely know who Taj Gibson, is, but no, i don't know the names of every teams entire roster by memory.

Either way, you just make a better case us > you at PF with healthy UD.

So it's more like this

PG Bulls >> Heat
SG Bulls << Heat
SF Bulls << Heat
PF Bulls < Heat or at best =
C Bulls > Heat

My whole point I gave the Bulls PF is because stats this year...

Boozer>Bosh
Udonis>Taj (but he is getting more mins than taj)
I give edge to us or at best =

Im not expecting bulls to be at there best thursday when we play since it will only be Noahs 2nd game back but give it a week or two...

The Bulls are not beating the Heat. You can put on paper the matchups and everything else, fact is, the Bulls have a really nice young PG in Rose, but the Heat have 2 future HOF players still in their 20's and one of the top skilled big man in the league. The Heat have sharp shooters all over the court . . . they are just far too advanced for a team like Chicago to even consider losing to them 4 times in 7 games. I couldn't see it happening. Doesn't mean Chicago isn't a good team, they are, hell they can beat the Heat . . . but teams play at different levels in the playoffs and the Heat have the type of talent that elevates their game when the stakes are higher. It isn't something that you can put on paper and figure out . . . it is just reality.

The Bulls are going to be like the Hawks of recent years . . . that scary regular season team that just doesn't have the ELITE scorers to carry them to that next level . . . why do you think they wanted Wade or Lebron so bad in the offseason?

A veteran team like Boston with 4 legitimate all stars can beat the Heat, it should be fun to watch come May and June . . . Orlando is real scary if they put it all together . . . those 3 are the top teams in the East. The Bulls fall in that 2nd tier . . . and there is nothing wrong with that. They are going to have to focus on that first round opponent and hope they advance to the eastern semi's.

The Bulls are not beating the Heat. You can put on paper the matchups and everything else, fact is, the Bulls have a really nice young PG in Rose, but the Heat have 2 future HOF players still in their 20's and one of the top skilled big man in the league. The Heat have sharp shooters all over the court . . . they are just far too advanced for a team like Chicago to even consider losing to them 4 times in 7 games. I couldn't see it happening. Doesn't mean Chicago isn't a good team, they are, hell they can beat the Heat . . . but teams play at different levels in the playoffs and the Heat have the type of talent that elevates their game when the stakes are higher. It isn't something that you can put on paper and figure out . . . it is just reality.

The Bulls are going to be like the Hawks of recent years . . . that scary regular season team that just doesn't have the ELITE scorers to carry them to that next level . . . why do you think they wanted Wade or Lebron so bad in the offseason?

A veteran team like Boston with 4 legitimate all stars can beat the Heat, it should be fun to watch come May and June . . . Orlando is real scary if they put it all together . . . those 3 are the top teams in the East. The Bulls fall in that 2nd tier . . . and there is nothing wrong with that. They are going to have to focus on that first round opponent and hope they advance to the eastern semi's.

So we have a good PG and thats it...

You forgot about Noah who is top 5 rebounder in the league... Boozer who is one of the best rebounding PF in the league and also gets his 19 ppg... You also forgot Deng who easily should of made it to the all star game over pierce. Deng is a great 3rd option. We also have a great Bench.

Bulls also have 4 Possible All Stars...
Rose
Noah would of made it if healthy
Pierce made it to the all star game over Deng because of popularity...
Boozer was a borderline all star...

So we have 4 guys putting up all star numbers..

So we have a good PG and thats it...

You forgot about Noah who is top 5 rebounder in the league... Boozer who is one of the best rebounding PF in the league and also gets his 19 ppg... You also forgot Deng who easily should of made it to the all star game over pierce. Deng is a great 3rd option. We also have a great Bench.

Bulls also have 4 Possible All Stars...
Rose
Noah would of made it if healthy
Pierce made it to the all star game over Deng because of popularity...
Boozer was a borderline all star...

So we have 4 guys putting up all star numbers..

And how many of those guys are Finals battle tested like the Celtics and the Magic? Atlanta had a similar argument in recent years with Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Josh Smith and those guys. I'm telling you, it is a whole other ballgame come playoff time . . . throw out the regular season stats. You think the Bulls can matchup to the Celtics man for man in the playoffs? Who is hitting those clutch shots that Allen and Pierce hit? Who is taking over the game like a Lebron or Wade can? The Bulls just don't have that yet. I mean anything can happen in the playoffs . . . but to outright predict that they can hang with the elite teams in the East is very wishful thinking at best on your part. Part of having big time players on your team is having those guys having the ability to step their game up in the big moments. I don't think the Bulls have that capability yet.

You can keep spinning it on paper, and who is top 5 at this and everything . . . in the end, the cream of the crop rises to the top, and if you want to believe Rose, Deng and Boozer is going to take over games against the stars of Boston or Miami then so be it . . . I just think your are being a fan, and there is nothing wrong with that, but objectively I highly doubt I see it happen this year.

But that is why they play, and you should enjoy it going forward . . . the Bulls are playing good ball and I like their team alot. I am just not a fan of spinning things to make it seem they are as good as any team in the East, when that just isn't true, not in crunch time.

Back
Top Bottom