***Official 2010-2011 Chicago Bulls Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Chicago Bulls Thread***

My whole point I gave the Bulls PF is because stats this year...

Boozer>Bosh
Udonis>Taj (but he is getting more mins than taj)
I give edge to us or at best =

Im not expecting bulls to be at there best thursday when we play since it will only be Noahs 2nd game back but give it a week or two...

U beat the Spurs, ?and the Celtics without Noah. Don't start making excuses now. If you win you have bragging rights until the playoffs, if we win you shut the hell up. You also have the advantage of being at home (again) where your record is amazing especially compared to your record on the road.

My whole point I gave the Bulls PF is because stats this year...

Boozer>Bosh
Udonis>Taj (but he is getting more mins than taj)
I give edge to us or at best =

Im not expecting bulls to be at there best thursday when we play since it will only be Noahs 2nd game back but give it a week or two...

I tried to stay outta this thread but goddamn do some of the haters have a double standard or what. Your not gonna be at your best b/c its only gonna be Noah's 2nd game back? UD will be out longer than Noah was and he's our starter at PF/C. We have ****ing Juwan Howard putting in minutes to make up for his absence. You honestly believe that the Heat are at 100%?

You can't just give the PF win to Boozer just cause of stats. Bosh is the 3rd option on our team behind the number 3 and 4 scorers in the nba. Boozer is the 2nd option and both their stats are close. They both aren't the best at D but Boozer is ****ing horrible at it. He defends like a 2 guard which is already a disadvantage cause he's shorter than most PF's. Utah Jazz fans hated him cause he was always injured even though he never made an effort to put his body into anything. The guy is all about himself and thats it. He doesn't care about anything but the money. The Bulls could be 10-50 and he wouldn't give a **** as long as he was getting paid. Boozer was the one player I was praying wouldn't come to Miami.

Its going to be a great matchup for a while but to sit here and say that the Heat are fake and whatever is just a hater statement all together. To deny the talent of the Heat is laughable. You guys beat the Spurs and the Celtics. Congratulations. So did the Knicks. If everything stays the way its is right now, you guys face off in the first round(not sure but I think) and with the acquisition of Melo and Billups, your title run gets a little harder right off the bat.

Anyway, this is all still preseason ball.

So we have a good PG and thats it...

You forgot about Noah who is top 5 rebounder in the league... Boozer who is one of the best rebounding PF in the league and also gets his 19 ppg... You also forgot Deng who easily should of made it to the all star game over pierce. Deng is a great 3rd option. We also have a great Bench.

Bulls also have 4 Possible All Stars...
Rose
Noah would of made it if healthy
Pierce made it to the all star game over Deng because of popularity...
Boozer was a borderline all star...

So we have 4 guys putting up all star numbers..

Do really want to start talking about stats? Really.

Heat are #1 in scoring differential in the league at (+7.82.) #3 in offensive FG% (47.4) #1 in defensive FG% (42.6) #1 in defensive 3 pt % (33.0) and I know this one may come as a surprise to you, it even surprises me, but we are #5 in rebounding differential at (+2.57)

Now, i'm not usually one to bring up statistics but since you decided to, and team statistics are much more important than individual ones, we beat you in pretty much every category(except rebounding although we are surprisingly high.) In fact, we dominate almost every category.

But I realize all this means is squat when it comes to the playoffs. And I'm basically only bringing up to show you that... we have been a dominant regular team. Yes we had some struggles against the Celts.

Against the Mavs, another early season game we lost by 2. Against the Bulls we lost by a Korver traveling 3(without LBJ) And against the C's after we had time to actually gel we lost by 2. So yes, although we've been beat by these teams, we are still the 3rd best team in the NBA, for now. Even after you beat the Celts and Spurs and we didn't(Haven't played Spurs yet.) Cause the fact of the matter is, we're better than you. And you'd never beat us in 7 games. End of story. There is no rivalry here. The only rivalry that exists is against the Celtics in the East, and our only goal is to figure out how to beat them. We are not worried about the Chicago Bulls I assure you. Not even if you happen to beat us Thursday. It's a different game in the playoffs buddy.

The Heat were 0-4 against the Mavs in 06 including the playoffs. And not only the Mavs, we stunk it up against a ton of good teams. I believe we were "supposed to be done when we went down 1-3 to the Nets" "we were supposed to be done against the Bulls that year" Who won the championship that year again? Exactly. The regular season is only a tool to A) decide playoff seedings for home court purposes, and B) To allow fans to enjoy their team and see what they could be capable of, and C) to decide which bad team gets the most lottery balls.

The playoffs may as well be an entirely different sport. And the fact of the matter is, our 2 stars with plenty of experience trump your 1 star with none. End of story. You can talk about the rest of the matchups all you want. At the end of the day its, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh vs Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer. Even your Rose (no pun intended) colored glasses can't be homerotic enough to think you win that match up in a 7 game series.

Lastly, let me say, I hate he Bulls, I've hated them since the 90s when I got into basketball, they are one of my top 5 most despised teams, that said, I totally understand why you are excited about your team and their future, you deserve to be. Derrick Rose may just win the MVP and if he does I wouldn't complain, but you beating us, this year? In a playoff series? It's nothin but a pipe dream my friend. If I'm wrong I'll be more than happy to eat all the crow you serve up. But we just have more talent than you at the end of the day. You are a really good team on the verge of becoming a great team, that is what the BULLS are. So go ahead, be excited, BEAT THE HEAT as the crowds love to chant, just not in 7 games, cause it won't happen, sorry maybe if you make some moves u can get us in a year or two.

U beat the Spurs, ?and the Celtics without Noah. Don't start making excuses now. If you win you have bragging rights until the playoffs, if we win you shut the hell up. You also have the advantage of being at home (again) where your record is amazing especially compared to your record on the road.

So you think Noah will be 100 percent

Do really want to start talking about stats? Really.

Heat are #1 in scoring differential in the league at (+7.82.) #3 in offensive FG% (47.4) #1 in defensive FG% (42.6) #1 in defensive 3 pt % (33.0) and I know this one may come as a surprise to you, it even surprises me, but we are #5 in rebounding differential at (+2.57)

Now, i'm not usually one to bring up statistics but since you decided to, and team statistics are much more important than individual ones, we beat you in pretty much every category(except rebounding although we are surprisingly high.) In fact, we dominate almost every category.

But I realize all this means is squat when it comes to the playoffs. And I'm basically only bringing up to show you that... we have been a dominant regular team. Yes we had some struggles against the Celts.

Against the Mavs, another early season game we lost by 2. Against the Bulls we lost by a Korver traveling 3(without LBJ) And against the C's after we had time to actually gel we lost by 2. So yes, although we've been beat by these teams, we are still the 3rd best team in the NBA, for now. Even after you beat the Celts and Spurs and we didn't(Haven't played Spurs yet.) Cause the fact of the matter is, we're better than you. And you'd never beat us in 7 games. End of story. There is no rivalry here. The only rivalry that exists is against the Celtics in the East, and our only goal is to figure out how to beat them. We are not worried about the Chicago Bulls I assure you. Not even if you happen to beat us Thursday. It's a different game in the playoffs buddy.

The Heat were 0-4 against the Mavs in 06 including the playoffs. And not only the Mavs, we stunk it up against a ton of good teams. I believe we were "supposed to be done when we went down 1-3 to the Nets" "we were supposed to be done against the Bulls that year" Who won the championship that year again? Exactly. The regular season is only a tool to A) decide playoff seedings for home court purposes, and B) To allow fans to enjoy their team and see what they could be capable of, and C) to decide which bad team gets the most lottery balls.

The playoffs may as well be an entirely different sport. And the fact of the matter is, our 2 stars with plenty of experience trump your 1 star with none. End of story. You can talk about the rest of the matchups all you want. At the end of the day its, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh vs Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer. Even your Rose (no pun intended) colored glasses can't be homerotic enough to think you win that match up in a 7 game series.

Lastly, let me say, I hate he Bulls, I've hated them since the 90s when I got into basketball, they are one of my top 5 most despised teams, that said, I totally understand why you are excited about your team and their future, you deserve to be. Derrick Rose may just win the MVP and if he does I wouldn't complain, but you beating us, this year? In a playoff series? It's nothin but a pipe dream my friend. If I'm wrong I'll be more than happy to eat all the crow you serve up. But we just have more talent than you at the end of the day. You are a really good team on the verge of becoming a great team, that is what the BULLS are. So go ahead, be excited, BEAT THE HEAT as the crowds love to chant, just not in 7 games, cause it won't happen, sorry maybe if you make some moves u can get us in a year or two.

Beating you is a pipe dream... Your a heat fan of course your gonna say that...

You know what the Bulls are going to remind me of . . . the 1995-1996 Orlando Magic team. I remember this because I was in middle school and I made a bet that the Bulls would not only beat the Magic, but they would sweep them on their way to the Finals. Mind you, this Magic team had Penny Hardaway coming off of an incredible year. Shaq in his prime . . . veterans like Anderson, Scott, Horace Grant, Brian Shaw, Donald Royal and Anthony Bowie. The person I bet with thought I was nuts, because he thought not only were the Magic not going to get swept, but they would win the series . . . mind you this is the 72 win Bulls team we are talking about with Jordan, Pippen, Rodman and Kukoc.

Even though Orlando had been there before and won, I still weighed the fact of Jordan's hunger, Pippen's struggles the previous years w/o MJ and the addition of a champion like Rodman so heavily that it would be impossible for the Bulls to lose a gam that series. Turns out the Bulls swept them on their way to the Finals and I won my bet.

Only difference between that Magic team and this Bulls team we are seeing is that this Bulls team never made it to the conference Finals, this Bulls team doesn't have the dominant big man and this Bulls team arguably as 3 more experienced teams ahead of them in Miami, Boston and Orlando.

Comparing that 96 Bulls team to this Heat team is very similar IMO. You got 2 superstars on both teams . . . you have a guy in Wade who arguably put up the greatest Finals performance ever when the Heat won the championship. Both teams lacked quality big men but both team had clutch shooters/3 point men and both teams were scrappy on defense when they needed to be (though that Bulls team was elite on defense). The biggest difference is coaching, but something tells me Riley will be a little more involved if he needs to be come playoff time.

The regular season stat sheet may not weigh these things out, but in the end, the lack of experience of the Bulls and the experience of those other 3 teams ahead of them will ultimatlely be there undoing and that is not an embarrassing thing. It isn't their time to make that next step. Maybe next year when Boston is older, the Magic are having difficulites with the current group and the Knicks haven't gelled. That will be their best chance to reach the Finals. This isn't the year for the Bulls.

Beating you is a pipe dream... Your a heat fan of course your gonna say that...

Nice argument. But it's simply because we have more talented players. Not cause I'm a Heat fan, not cause your a Bulls fan. But you're free to think what you want. You can think I'm being a homer if you want. And you can think the Bulls parallel with Miami. We'll find out soon enough. If a C's fan showed up here, I'd give him and his team more respect, because they've earned it. You (barely) beating us once in the regular season without our best player on the floor does not earn you respect with me. Beat us tomorrow night and I will give your team more respect, promise.

Thanks to Chris ****ing Bosh I get to eat crow. Enjoy it while it lasts. This was easily one of the worst games of his career. And it wasn't even a matter of great defense. There was just a lid on the basket for him. Even missing point blank layups.

Anyways, you won, congrats. You still won't beat us in 7 games, but I still want to try and avoid you by getting the #1 seed if we can, just because the Magic are an easier road to the ECF, and of course if we have the #1 seed we get home court all the way up til the Finals.

Slim shady its funny how it seems that you think we are a fake team and not none of the big boys. Yet you are??? How are you a big boy when your 1-7 against the top teams... In order to be a big boy, you have to beat the big boy..

Slim shady its funny how it seems that you think we are a fake team and not none of the big boys. Yet you are??? How are you a big boy when your 1-7 against the top teams... In order to be a big boy, you have to beat the big boy..

4 words and 2 names. If only they could get the tiniest bit of help.

Btw they said during the game this was the single worst shooting performance since 1976. Just in case you didn't understand that Magnitude of Bosh's horrific performance tonight.

Bulls!!! Knicks lost again!!! Knicks Blow!!! Heat losing to another elite team... Heat are fake..

Back
Top Bottom