***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

Give Carlos some credit. Hes hitting 47% from the field and 48% from downtown.....this from a guy who didn't have a three point shot last year.

Chalmers entering the lineup is more in place of House's and Lebron's minutes at the point, not Arroyo's. Spoelstra has pretty much given up on James being the next Magic, at least for now. When James plays the point he doesn't operate within the offensive set, he pounds the ball, slows things down, and in general makes the offense less efficient. They'll still do it when James gets his run against the opponents second stringers early in the 2nd and late in the 3rd but when with Wade I think they've come to the conclusion that you need a point guard to initiate the offense and get the two superstars moving off the ball.

That being said, I loved the defensive lineup on the floor at the end of the fourth against the Hawks. Chalmers, Wade, James, Bosh, and Anthony. They were quick and every pass, shot, and drive was contested.

Here's a cool picture from the 1st quarter.

clear.gif

Strike a pose Dwyane

The Heat have been flat the last two game in the second half. Only leading by 3....finish strong and pull off the win!

Heat win 88-78...fifth win in a row, Utah on Wednesday night. Let's do it!

HEAT are looking good...wade has been incredible past 5 games...was amazing last night with of the shots and 14 rebounds...

It seems that the team does extremely well when wade shows up...when wade has a bad game, the team is just above average.

Chalmers pisses me off. He looks so good out there then he has to go take some horrible shot, throw the ball away, or get completely turned around on defense.

Back
Top Bottom