Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3)

Wait, two guards (not tackles) have been taken and suddenly Hickey is a genius? Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Yeah...with the first couple picks. Not saying he's a genius, just that the pick makes a little more sense now.

Yeah...with the first couple picks. Not saying he's a genius, just that the pick makes a little more sense now.

No it doesn't. There haven't been a run on tackles, which is what James is.

And Finheaven posters wrong? Say it ain't so

Please. The only people who have been wrong the last 15 years are the homers who lap up every fins move like its gold and apologize for every questionable decision. The same guys who defended Ireland tooth and nail every year

Please. The only people who have been wrong the last 15 years are the homers who lap up every fins move like its gold and apologize for every questionable decision. The same guys who defended Ireland tooth and nail every year

I guess those same people are right about as much as those who hate every move the franchise makes.

No one is always right and no one is always wrong.

Or the ones who tend to piss their pants and stomp thier feet when they don't pick who they want.

I guess those same people are right about as much as those who hate every move the franchise makes.

Given the proverbial struggle this team has been mired in for nearly a decade, has there ever been a single thing you haven't liked about the Dolphins? I'm beginning to wonder.

Actually the critical people who wanted Ireland gone years ago or knew our drafts sucked were far more right

Preston Brown and Christian Jones are going to be there at 50. I think they could push for starting snaps.

Back
Top Bottom