***Official 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Thread***

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Here's your bracket:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/ncaa-tournament/brackets/viewable_men#

Man, that south region, yikes. LOL at UK fans bitching on Twitter. The committee probably does hate them, as well they should. They're Kentucky and they'll get beat by Wichita State.

Louisville got a 2 seed for the third time in program history. The other 2 times were in 1980 and 1986. Louisville is 11-0 as a 2 seed, winning National titles both of those years. Hmmmmm. I think that streak ends this year, though. This U of L team is young and doesn't have a high basketball IQ yet. They're a year away (they're a top 5 team next season). An accurate description of this team that I've heard is "they have the composure of a bag of squirrels". That's pretty apt.

Duke is hitting on all cylinders at the right time, but they didn't deserve a 1 seed. They're the Vegas favorite followed by Carolina, UK, Nova, Kansas, Gonzaga, and U of L.

I had my doubts, but after looking at how the bracket shaped up I like NDs chances of making it 3 years in a row in the Elite 8. For what its worth I have Louisville in the Final Four.

I had my doubts, but after looking at how the bracket shaped up I like NDs chances of making it 3 years in a row in the Elite 8. For what its worth I have Louisville in the Final Four.

It's possible, the Midwest is the weakest region, but Kansas presents a problem on defense for us.

109484.jpg

Sorry Lou, y'all weren't as bad as fsu but same result. Sucks for us!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ACC got 6 of the 7 teams (with U of L ineligible) into the Sweet 16 last year. The tournament has always been about tough guards, matchups, and streaky teams getting hot, this just wasn't the ACC's year. It happens.

Hopefully FSU and Duke can reload. UNC should be fine. U of L will be a top 5 team preseason next year. We've got everyone coming back (Donovan Mitchell said he was returning after the game, but we'll see) and adding a top 10 recruiting class that includes a stretch 4 that can shoot the 3.

ACC got 6 of the 7 teams (with U of L ineligible) into the Sweet 16 last year. The tournament has always been about tough guards, matchups, and streaky teams getting hot, this just wasn't the ACC's year. It happens.

Hopefully FSU and Duke can reload. UNC should be fine. U of L will be a top 5 team preseason next year. We've got everyone coming back (Donovan Mitchell said he was returning after the game, but we'll see) and adding a top 10 recruiting class that includes a stretch 4 that can shoot the 3.
I've heard that Bacon and Isaac are gone for FSU as possible lottery picks. I can see Bacon thriving in the NBA but Isaac is just so inconsistent though supremely talented. I guess we'll see. We had a strong recruiting class so hopefully we can pick up next year strong. I guess I have to cheer for UNC now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom