Official 2021 NFL Draft Main Thread | Page 251 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2021 NFL Draft Main Thread

I haven't been this excited about a 7th round pick since Rishard Matthew's. And both Coleman and Doaks got me thinking. They are underrated. Coleman might be the most athletic of all of Miami's Offensive Linemen. And Doaks is kick azz in pass pro and one tough hombre.

I haven't been this excited about a 7th round pick since Rishard Matthew's. And both Coleman and Doaks got me thinking. They are underrated. Coleman might be the most athletic of all of Miami's Offensive Linemen. And Doaks is kick azz in pass pro and one tough hombre.
This could be a draft where literally every pick is a contributer in a few years

Man Bokamper is such an idiot. He's on dolphins draft special. And his take on Phillips...."its like going to the store and buying a melon with 3 bruises in it instead of a clean one." I believe that's the definition of stupid.

OMG even better, Kimbo just said, "be prepared for several 3 TE sets"

I have no idea what to think!!!

And now we enter the most boring phase of the offseason...

130 days until kickoff!

Ummm...I hate that I just watched a high light video and got excited about a 7th round pick. This kid is talented. WOW
Looks like a 7th round pick, looks awkward running and looks like he’s always about to fall to the ground by himself. I’ll be shocked if he made the team.

Back
Top Bottom