Official 2021 NFL Draft Main Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2021 NFL Draft Main Thread

Bless you guys. Aweee may we all find peace with how this unfolds tonight. All zeee love for whoever Grier ends up selecting for us! Ah yes and surrendered to the fact that it's out of our control!

I know some people don’t want Chase because he opted out of playing at LSU last year. They interviewed him on the NFL network and he stated that the reason he opted out was because he came down with COVID before last season and it affected his breathing. He had asthma when he was younger and he feared that his previous battles with asthma would make it harder to recover from COVID.

I never held it against him or any player in college or the NFL who opted out of last season because of the virus. Yet for those who are against drafting a player who opted out last year. Perhaps understanding why they made that decision might change you mind. If not, so be it. As for the me, I will be very happy if they draft Chase, Sewell, Slater or many other players who opted out of playing last season.

Last edited:
The singing was a little rough for the choir and the national anthem, but oh well, let's begin lol

Starting off with a nice Michter’s Rye... hopefully turn it up to a Blanton’s bourbon after we grab Smitty

You know how christmas is for kids? I think the nfl draft is like christmas for adults that are nfl fans lol. The lead up to it, and then like that it's over and onto next year ha. Though honestly it's been a really long time since I've felt this excited for a dolphins draft

If Smith was the next Clayton would you be ok with this?
If Waddle was the next Duper would you be ok with this?
Thats my dilemma.

Do you really have to sing a national anthem ahead of a tv show ? Come on guys !! :p
I have never understood why they have to sing the National Anthem before any sporting event. I am not opposed to the National Anthem at certain type events but I have never understood it being played before a GAME.

Where Parsons is going is one of the more fascinating subplots. I like him on the field but we have no idea what the results were from the investigations on the allegations against him. Those allegations were not minor and can’t be brushed off as ”immaturity.“ Immaturity is getting a detention for squirting a water pistol in class or putting a thumbtack on a teacher‘s chair. These allegations indicate some much deeper issue in his psyche. Maybe they have been debunked as false. I think this will be a very interesting issue tonight.

Back
Top Bottom