*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Should Jakeem Grant and Allen Hurns be scared of not making the 53?

Can-t-Hardly-Wait-cant-hardly-wait-2004588-640-480.jpg

Fair enough, then try practicing what you preach.
Go bother someone else, you're obviously looking for an argument. Won't get it here.
Seems like you've been giving him one
Funny, I don't remember initiating a conversation with you. Your 135th message was really well thought out.

Nope don’t want an argument, just to discuss Dolphins. Could do without the hypocrisy of someone starting a conversation by telling me to “cut it out” about my opinion with Minkah vs James then tell me that I can’t respond. Agree to disagree and ignore one another sounds good to me.
A little sensitive are we?

If i may. I'm no football guru and i don't possess the football acumen to give an educated explanation on this but let me just offer this small piece of context for those of you ready to throw the towel in....30 minutes into the new season.

What was it...3 years ago that in preseason our 1st team D barely gave up a first down. They dominated the 1st team O in every single game and looked like they were unbeatable. Then the season started and they proceeded to get walked over like children in every single game and couldn't stop a paper cup blowing down the field. Maybe we suck......but NONE of this will mean squat towards that determination. This is all about individual player evaluation.

Last edited:
If i may. I'm no football guru and i don't possess the football acumen to give an educated explanation on this but let me just offer this small piece of context for those of you tau to throw the towel in....30 minutes into the new season.

What was it...3 years ago that in preseason our 1st team D barely gave up a first down. They dominated the 1st team O in every single game and looked like they were unbeatable. Then the season started and they proceeded to get walked over like children in every single game and couldn't stop a paper cup blowing down the field. Maybe we suck......but NONE of this will mean squat towards that determination. This is all about individual player evaluation.

a lot of the individual guys don't look too great

If i may. I'm no football guru and i don't possess the football acumen to give an educated explanation on this but let me just offer this small piece of context for those of you tau to throw the towel in....30 minutes into the new season.

First preseason game with a new system. What I see was expected. Half of these players won't be here in 4 weeks and another bunch will be on PS.

We don't even know who will be the starters.

Preseason is for evaluation of individual players.

Back
Top Bottom