*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
253px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

8ANDOjU.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR-TV CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
Live simulcasts available on WPEC-TV CBS 12 West Palm Beach, WBBH-TV NBC 2 Fort Myers, WFTV-TV ABC 9 Orlando and KHII-TV MyNetwork 9 Honolulu, HI
Play-by-Play Analyst: Steve Goldstein
Color Commentator: Jason Taylor

320px-Fts-atlanta-a.svg.png

Atlanta broadcast on WAGA-TV FOX 5 Atlanta
Check local listings for other simulcasts in the Atlanta area

320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay on Sunday, August 22nd at 4 AM

Kickoff at 7 PM ET

WEATHER

BubovyY.png

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 79. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Im looking for a better showing by our oline and rushing attack.
I want to see a run heavy approach with play action deep throws to the WRs.
On busted plays clean outlet or short passes to move the chains.
On defense I want to see QB pressure and tough DL play. The secondary will do their usual super job.
I want to see Holland make a couple plays also.
Miami 30
Atl 16

We need to see our starters out there till start of the second half. Every series on offense Tua and the RB's/WR's (whoever is playing)/and TE's must get into scoring range TD's or FG's and only 1 to 2 punts. Show us consistency on the OL pas blocking and especially run blocking. On defense I want to see Matt Ryan be sacked and pressured consistently. Get a few stops in the backfield and a few turnovers as well. When the 3rd quarter starts have Jacoby play with the 2nd/3rd team and see who will be are #6 and #7 WR (I feel we will keep 7). 27 Offensive players and 26 Defensive players. Reid will be on the PS with the remaining 4th + stringers. BELOW IS MY FINAL ROSTER:

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
3 RB (Gaskin/Ahmed/Brown)
7 WR (Parker/Fuller/Wilson/Waddle/Williams/Grant/Hollins
10 OL (Jackson/Eichenberg/Deiter/Hunt/Davis/Pankey/Skura/Eluemunor/Kindley/Little
4 TE (Gesicki/Shaheen/Smythe/Long)
1 FB (Tucker)

LDE's 3 (WIlkins/Sieler/Strowbridge)
NT's 3 (Davis/Butler/Jones)
DE's 3 (Ogbah/Butler/Jenkins)
LB's 7 (Baker/McKinney/Biegel/Griffin/Van Ginkle/Scarlett/Phillips)
DB's 10 (Howard/Jones/Needham/Rowe/Holland/McCourty/Jones, Brandon/Igbinoghene/Perry/Fejedlem

Enjoy the game boys and girls!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

We need to see our starters out there till start of the second half. Every series on offense Tua and the RB's/WR's (whoever is playing)/and TE's must get into scoring range TD's or FG's and only 1 to 2 punts. Show us consistency on the OL pas blocking and especially run blocking. On defense I want to see Matt Ryan be sacked and pressured consistently. Get a few stops in the backfield and a few turnovers as well. When the 3rd quarter starts have Jacoby play with the 2nd/3rd team and see who will be are #6 and #7 WR (I feel we will keep 7). 27 Offensive players and 26 Defensive players. Reid will be on the PS with the remaining 4th + stringers. BELOW IS MY FINAL ROSTER:

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
10 OL (Jackson/Eichenberg/Deiter/Hunt/Davis/Pankey/Skura/Eluemunor/Kindley/Little
1 FB (Tucker)

DB's 10 (Howard/Jones/Needham/Rowe/Holland/McCourty/Jones, Brandon/Igbinoghene/Perry/Fejedlem

I don't have Tucker, Jones or Pankey on the 53 man roster. Maybe the practice squad, but not the regular roster. I think Tucker makes more sense on the practice squad. In the few cases they might have a fb in the game plan they can activate him on Sundays.

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
1 FB (Tucker)

You left out Offensive Rookie of the Year Candidates Gerrid Doaks and Larnel Coleman!!

Im looking for a better showing by our oline and rushing attack.
I want to see a run heavy approach with play action deep throws to the WRs.
On busted plays clean outlet or short passes to move the chains.
On defense I want to see QB pressure and tough DL play. The secondary will do their usual super job.
I want to see Holland make a couple plays also.
Miami 30
Atl 16

I agree, but **** I read showing as showering and was really questioning why you want our big fat guys to take a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom