*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Atlanta is using this game as a dress rehearsal. Does anyone know if we have an agreement to do the same, or will ours be next week?

We need to see our starters out there till start of the second half. Every series on offense Tua and the RB's/WR's (whoever is playing)/and TE's must get into scoring range TD's or FG's and only 1 to 2 punts. Show us consistency on the OL pas blocking and especially run blocking. On defense I want to see Matt Ryan be sacked and pressured consistently. Get a few stops in the backfield and a few turnovers as well. When the 3rd quarter starts have Jacoby play with the 2nd/3rd team and see who will be are #6 and #7 WR (I feel we will keep 7). 27 Offensive players and 26 Defensive players. Reid will be on the PS with the remaining 4th + stringers. BELOW IS MY FINAL ROSTER:

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
3 RB (Gaskin/Ahmed/Brown)
7 WR (Parker/Fuller/Wilson/Waddle/Williams/Grant/Hollins
10 OL (Jackson/Eichenberg/Deiter/Hunt/Davis/Pankey/Skura/Eluemunor/Kindley/Little
4 TE (Gesicki/Shaheen/Smythe/Long)
1 FB (Tucker)

LDE's 3 (WIlkins/Sieler/Strowbridge)
NT's 3 (Davis/Butler/Jones)
DE's 3 (Ogbah/Butler/Jenkins)
LB's 7 (Baker/McKinney/Biegel/Griffin/Van Ginkle/Scarlett/Phillips)
DB's 10 (Howard/Jones/Needham/Rowe/Holland/McCourty/Jones, Brandon/Igbinoghene/Perry/Fejedlem

Enjoy the game boys and girls!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

You got Butler listed twice NT & DE...you can add another

I hope so, I think no starters (or almost) go in the final preseason game.

Since there's only 3 pre season games, I'm pretty sure all teams are using this one the same as they would have used the 3rd one in previous years. The 3rd game, some starters may play one series, perhaps the OL and RBs play more. Flo basically said that X and everyone that can play will play.

We need to see our starters out there till start of the second half. Every series on offense Tua and the RB's/WR's (whoever is playing)/and TE's must get into scoring range TD's or FG's and only 1 to 2 punts. Show us consistency on the OL pas blocking and especially run blocking. On defense I want to see Matt Ryan be sacked and pressured consistently. Get a few stops in the backfield and a few turnovers as well. When the 3rd quarter starts have Jacoby play with the 2nd/3rd team and see who will be are #6 and #7 WR (I feel we will keep 7). 27 Offensive players and 26 Defensive players. Reid will be on the PS with the remaining 4th + stringers. BELOW IS MY FINAL ROSTER:

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
3 RB (Gaskin/Ahmed/Brown)
7 WR (Parker/Fuller/Wilson/Waddle/Williams/Grant/Hollins
10 OL (Jackson/Eichenberg/Deiter/Hunt/Davis/Pankey/Skura/Eluemunor/Kindley/Little
4 TE (Gesicki/Shaheen/Smythe/Long)
1 FB (Tucker)

LDE's 3 (WIlkins/Sieler/Strowbridge)
NT's 3 (Davis/Butler/Jones)
DE's 3 (Ogbah/Butler/Jenkins)
LB's 7 (Baker/McKinney/Biegel/Griffin/Van Ginkle/Scarlett/Phillips)
DB's 10 (Howard/Jones/Needham/Rowe/Holland/McCourty/Jones, Brandon/Igbinoghene/Perry/Fejedlem

Enjoy the game boys and girls!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
What about special teams, kicking and snapping?

Im looking for a better showing by our oline and rushing attack.
I want to see a run heavy approach with play action deep throws to the WRs.
On busted plays clean outlet or short passes to move the chains.
On defense I want to see QB pressure and tough DL play. The secondary will do their usual super job.
I want to see Holland make a couple plays also.
Miami 30
Atl 16
Definitely want to see more of Doaks and Scarlett. Are either worth keeping? Finding that is pretty important.

Gaskin, Ahmed and Brown have to be considered locks. Laird has always been good on special teams.

There are some veterans who could help if Doaks and Scarlett aren't the answer.

Besides the running back battle, which I assume is between Doaks, Scarlett and Laird, I want to see Little get a lot of playing time.

Want to see Jackson rebound and the offensive line to have a better outing. I'm fine with one or two series from Tua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom